Prologue

Antonio always felt there was more to his past than he knew; there had to be. He can't remember anything from his childhood which he always found to be quite odd. His memories have been completely wiped out, or so it seems. He's been having awful nightmares for the last 3 years that have been recurrent and unrelenting. The dreams consist of otherworldly beings that bring blood, death and destruction. The terribly bright, yellow light, brighter than the sun's sunlight would come first, nearly blinding him.

Blackest of black darkness would encircle these beings that protruded from what appeared to be a gateway following them wherever they roamed. Their mission seemed to be searching for something or someone, but who or what were they searching for?

People were dying in horrific ways; blood is everywhere as screams of desperation echoed all around, deafening to his ears.

His nightmares would always end the same way. He'd always get close to catching a glimpse of these savages. Once he was about to face off with one of them, he'd wake with tremors, hands clammy and in a cold panic, sweating profusely.

He often found himself envisioning the future and what's to become of him.

"Is he destined to be a Dr., forever?" the thought crossed his mind periodically.

These nightmares were only the beginning for Antonio. He finds out soon, how much his life is going to change and what these nightmares have to do with the inevitable future that is to come. An overwhelming sense of fear, a fear of the unknown had encased itself around him, smothering him.