0.

———
info;

name: y/n l/n

age: ???

organization: tbd

ability: Empathy Amplification, this ability allows the user to amplify and sense the emotions of others, allowing the user to understand and potentially control the emotions of those around them. this ability can be used to calm down a panicked crowd, or to manipulate the emotions of an individual to gain information or influence.

personal motto: "empathy is the key to understanding and connecting with others"

The gambler.. is always taking her choices into account and making risky decisions for hers and others well beings. one wrong move will not stop her, she's in it for the prize and thrill.

although her ability isn't much, she makes up for it in skill. skills that were acquired using her own knowledge, refusing any insight given by specific persons.

everything about her is unknown—except for the fact she is exceptional. any organization who used her has gained some sort of advantage in the game.

———

before this begins, this might follow major plot? i'm not sure yet but this is a f!reader, i'm sorry if you'd prefer gn. i'll write using she pronouns to start and i'll gradually go back and change the pronouns to gn! i just don't have much experience with it and it's easier writing with what i'm familiar with! but if you're looking for gn oneshots i do write gn oneshots, working on gn smut but i haven't gotten to it yet.

yes i pulled this from my oneshots book—i liked the ability and i also like the idea of having a weaker mc. (although she is talked highly of it isn't all what it seems) YK?? thanks if you decide to stick around this book, it means a lot ❤️