Prologue

Renae, who had recently graduated from college with a business degree and have a remarkable skill for transforming hair, even the most nappy type into flawless styles, secured a loan from her grandparents to establish her own hair salon

Despite her talent, she quickly realized that starting a business was an entirely different challenge. The difficulties exceeded her expectations, as she discovered that she hasn't got enough funds to cover the costs of repairing a shabby building.

As fate would have it, Renae's cousin happened to work as a security guard at the prestigious San Diego International basketball stadium. Supporting Renae aspirations, he managed to secure a job for her within the stadium premises as a ticket usher. Which is guiding attendees to their designated seats, provides assistance, and ensures a smooth seating process during events. Through the day when that duty is done, she'll be helping out in the culinary section.

Thus, Renae is willing to embraced her duties with an unwavering determination, knowing that every dollar earned through this temporary job would bring her one step closer in opening her own hair salon.

Jermaine, a talented and promising basketball player, has recently burst onto the NBA scene, marking his first year in his professional basketball career as a player for the San Diego team, Jaguars

As he embarks on this remarkable journey, he finds himself skyrocketing towards success and living out his life-long dreams of playing in the big leagues. However, being in the spotlight inevitably accompanies its fair share of trials and tribulations that Jermaine must now navigate.

While Jermaine's basketball skills have enabled him to enter the NBA, he is not exempt from the challenges that arise from being a public figure. Every move he makes, both on and off the court, is now closely scrutinized by fans, sports commentators, and media outlets alike. The immense pressure to constantly perform at his best and maintain a positive public image can sometimes feel overwhelming.

Moreover, Jermaine must also adapt to the demanding and rigorous lifestyle that accompanies his newfound fame. From strict training regimens to exhaustive travel schedules, his daily routines have radically transformed. Ensuring he maintains peak physical fitness, while also juggling media interviews, sponsor commitments, and public appearances, requires an exceptional level of time management and dedication.

As he continues to excel on the court, his competitors are determined to thwart his progress, devising strategies to counter his exceptional skills and talents. Their relentless efforts have pushed Jermaine to adapt and constantly refine his game in order to stay ahead of the competition.

While the challenges Jermaine faces may be daunting, they also provide an opportunity for personal growth and development. The constant pressure to perform at an elite level drives him to push his boundaries and explore the depths of his capabilities. Through perseverance and determination, he strives to surpass expectations and become a force to be reckoned with in the basketball world.

Note: More cast list will be added as the book progress.