Part 9

June 22, 2022.

Kageyama and Oikawa walk together towards the door as Oikawa starts to pick at the skin near his fingers making Kageyama sigh, he takes his hand and intertwines their fingers, as Oikawa looks at Kageyama and takes a deep breath before he nods. Suddenly, the door swings open with a high pitch scream filling the air before Kageyama's older sister, Miwa, grabs Oikawa's hand and starts dragging him inside. She shuts the door behind them leaving Kageyama standing on the porch with their luggage.

Kageyama "You gotta be kidding me."

Kageyama sighs as he opens the door, enters their luggage before walking to the living room, where his sister is talking without stopping near Oikawa, as Oikawa looks confused, but continues to smile and nods.

Kageyama "Miwa."

Miwa "What?"

Kageyama "Can you allow Oikawa to breathe?"

She shifts her eyes to Oikawa, who is smiling, before she crosses her arms over her chest and scuffs, after looking back at her younger brother.

Miwa "He is fine, right?"

She asks as she looks at Oikawa with big puppy eyes.

Oikawa "I..."

Kageyama "Oikawa, wants to rest, he has a long day tomorrow."

Kageyama "We also have to unpack."

Miwa "Ugh, alright, I will start dinner then."

Kageyama walks towards Oikawa and offers his hand, Oikawa looks at Miwa who was watching them, he gulps and holds Kageyama's hand quickly, and gets to his feet. Oikawa tries to let go of Kageyama's hand but Kageyama only tightens his grasp.

Miwa "Actually, Tobio."

Miwa "Why is Oikawa here?"

Miwa "You only told me that you are moving back home because of all the drama."

Miwa "But you never mentioned Oikawa coming with you."

Oikawa gulps and steps behind Kageyama who raises an eyebrow at his sister.

Kageyama "He will stay with me until we find a new apartment."

Miwa "This isn't related to the whole BS about you blackmailing him."

Kageyama "What do you think?"

Miwa "What I think is."

Miwa "This whole mess with Oikawa caused my twitter account to become the number one most hated Oikawa fan account after it was one of the most famous Oikawa's fan accounts on twitter."

Oikawa "She's a fan..."

Oikawa whispers as he peeks at Miwa.

Miwa "Can you at least tell me what's going on?"

Miwa says as she heads towards the kitchen, Kageyama sighs before turning to look at Oikawa.

Kageyama "Wanna talk about this now while we prepare dinner or after."

Oikawa "."

Oikawa "Now."

Oikawa "I wanna get this talk over with."

Kageyama nods and starts walking towards the kitchen while still holding Oikawa's hand, as Oikawa trails behind him.

Miwa "So?"

Kageyama "Go sit."

Kageyama says as he motions toward the dining table near the entrance of the kitchen.