Chapter 1: The Story Behind My Name

As I said in the beginning my name is Hennessey Alize Torres and I'm 16 years old. My name seems interesting doesn't it? Two liquors in one. Let's not beat around the bush here...my family is not something you would actually call a "family it's more like two drug addicts/ alcoholics who couldn't keep their hormones tamed and decided to be intimate any chance they had eventually developing 3 kids in which they gave away two. Of course me being one I grew up with hate and love. I grew up without even knowing I had a whole other family. Grew up having "what ifs?" and questions after questions after I reached the age 7. They left me alone and confused ...and till this day everyone feels like I should be apologizing? I wasn't the one so stuck  that I couldn't take care of my kids!! I wasn't the one having sex day after day, and still didn't have a fucking heart to feel any type of sympathy! I wasn't the one that made there kids feel worthless and gave them away like a pair of sneakers! If anything they should be apologizing. The ONE time I saw her sober was the day she gave birth to me! And even then she was too worried about getting drunk to give me a decent name! They're the reason I became who I am today! They're the reason I went through hell and back! They're the reason for so much in my life but do they fuckin care?! Most likely NOT! Do I care? I PROMISE YOU NOT! They have their own excuses for why they did what they did! Here's how I see it.....