Chapter 5: I wanna go home!

We were 10 min away from the house, or so they say. I had to go pee so bad and I could tell they were getting annoyed with me asking.

"I need to go peeee!" I whined again. What did these people not understand? I felt myself pee a little, I was always known to have a small bladder. But of course they wouldn't know that. We finally pulled into a complex of small houses, I got out the car peeing a little more, ugh omg I just wanted to take a shower at the point. They opened the door and I was hit with a weird scent, I couldn't get my nose on what it was, so I just left it.

I finally realized everyone in the room was staring at me. I recognized 2 of 3 girls that I met the day I found everything out, and of course my brother and some other two guys and another girl that was making her way from the kitchen with 3 Twinkie cakes...fat ass I thought to myself because one wasn't enough.

"Can I take a shower?" I said speaking up and looking at Vanessa.

"Of course honey, up the stairs to the right" she said. I smiled at her walking up the stairs, hearing someone mumble "attitude much", it was obviously a girl, probably fat ass.

*out the shower*

I stood in the bathroom for another half hour, hesitating I walked down the stairs and met eyes with the same people. I stood staring at them feeling very uncomfortable. I honestly just wanted to go home at that point. I felt tears form in my eyes, thinking back to my family. I missed them so much.

"Are you okay?" Lynn asked. I looked at her somewhat nodding my head. I looked around for Vanessa and Andre and they were nowhere.

"They left." Fat ass said rolling her eyes.

"Where?" I asked with a stern face. I really couldn't stand this bitch. Raquel would've beat her ass if she was here. Referring to my older sister.

"Casino like always, you didn't really think you were special enough to them for them to stay and take care of you, did you?" she said laughing, I'm glad she felt amused by this.

"Delis chill with that!" Lynn said.

"I'm just being honest" I walked out the room gaining tears once again. This was hell. I wanted to leave, I was seriously ready to run away. I had nothing though. No phone. No one that I actually felt comfortable with. No one to cry too. I was alone.

They lied not once but over and over again. Nothing had changed. Just me becoming more hurt.

The next morning I woke up sleeping next to Michael. I quickly jumped up walking out the room and making my way to the bathroom. I walked downstairs and saw fat ass (Delis) Lynn, Amy, Angelica, and another girl and the same boy sitting on the couch talking with Vanessa, they all became quiet when they saw me. I felt like I had no voice, like if my lips were stitched...I felt scared. Suddenly the girl whose name I didn't know ran up to throwing her arms around me and giving me a hug.

"Omg I can't believe I finally get to meet you, well at least with you knowing I'm your sister" she said giggling. She was really pretty, she had a black skirt on with a pink blouse and black cardigan. I looked at Vanessa.

"Can I go home?" I spoke. Everyone looked at me surprised.

"Why?" Vanessa asked instantly.

"I miss my family" I managed to get out, my eyes were know burning from the tears being held back.

"We are your family" Lynn and Michael spoke at the same time.

"Can I please just go?" I said letting a few tears go and ignoring their comment. Vanessa sighed thinking for a moment.

"You can go visit them" she said. I had no other choice but to take the offer. I really needed to see them.