Three - Hawks

"Hawks..." I whispered.

"So I heard you dreamed about me." He said.

"What? How did you hear that? You weren't even here to hear that."

"I have my ways."

Nagisa was too loud. He probably heard it in the hallway or something.

"Fine. I guess I did. But only because you saved me." I said.

"Aw come on. Is that the only reason?"

"Probably. I don't see why else I would dream of you." I said.

He sighed hunched his shoulders then straightened and held a thumb up.

"So if you're dreaming of me, then I have to know what it was like. Come on, I'm dying to know."

"Well..."

I didn't really want to tell him. It was embarrassing. Nothing embarrassing happened, but to tell him that he told me his name was one thing, but to tell him the name my brain came up with seemed too embarrassing to handle.

"How bad could it be? It's not like I'm going to laugh at you." He said.

"Fine. You came to visit me in the hospital." I said.

"Really? That's not far off because, look, I've already done that."

"And... you told me your name. It was..." A deep breath. "Keigo."

Hawks threw his head back and laughed. His wings stretched out and his arms cradled himself as he shook.

"You said you wouldn't laugh." I muttered.

"I guess I'm sorry about that lie."

"Whatever. That was what I dreamed."

"You're kidding right?"

"No..."

"I cant.. believe... you thought that was a dream." He said between laughs.

"What?"

"This is the second time I've come to visit you in the hospital. Guess I left that part out, huh?"

"Conveniently." I muttered.

"Well let's forget about that. I wanted to come see how you're doing." Hawks said.

"Do you normally come see people you save?" I asked.

"No. There's just something about you that has me curious."

"What is it?"

Hawks was curious about me? Did that mean... no. I couldn't go there.

"I think it's your quirk. I've never met someone with a cat quirk before. You know, I'm basically a bird, and cat and bird just don't go together."

"Yeah. I inherited my quirk from my mother." I said.

"So just how much like a cat are you?" He asked.

"Well... I have these ears." I said.

"Obviously. But there's gotta be more to you than that."

Hawks leaned in close and examined my eyes. Then he leaned back and snapped his fingers and pointed at me.

"Your eyes! Do you have night vision?" He asked.

"No... it's not night vision. I can just see well in the dark."

"Night vision. Anyway what about speed? Speed is great, do you have it?"

I thought about that. Nagisa and I just had that conversation. I had all the attributes a cat did. It was a lot to explain to Hawks.

"Yes, I'm fast."