Part Two

"Do you want to play a game while we wait for your boyfriend??"

"No Cartman. I'm not playing a game with you."

Pls
Play minecraft
Roblox
Plsss
Fortnite
Minecraft!

Kyle sighs. "Chat I'm not playing anything with him."

Awh
Cmooon
Plsss
Roblox
Plsss
:(
Minecraft

"No, chat, I'm not-" Whatever he was about to say gets interrupted as he hears someone outside his door. "Kyle! Come here!" Kenny yells.

Kyle feels his gut churn in worry.

"Uh- I'll be right back guys, Cartman don't traumatise them please." Kyle mutes his microphone and takes off his headset, hurrying out of the chair.

"... so you guys wanna bet that was Stan?" Cartman snickers.

Probably
I'm concerned
Hope he's okay
Lol

Imverygay37 donated $1!
Cartman, why does Kyle hate you?

Cartman laughs. "'Cause he's Kahl."

-

"Kenny? Is everything alright?" Kyle calls out concerned, making his way through the kitchen to the living room.

No answer.

Kyle nervously walks into the living room. There's no one there. "Where are you?"

"Over here!" Kenny yells back. Sounds like he's in the hallway.

"Dude, you're concerning me, what's
happening-?" Kyle stops. "Stan?"

Stan's eyes are puffy and he's leaning on Kenny. His whole face is red, as if he's been crying. "Dude, what happened?" Kyle is immediately by Stan's side, taking Kenny's place.

Kenny seems a bit panicked. "I don't know, he just showed up here like this."

"Kyle-" Stan mumbles.

"Yeah, hey, dude. What's wrong?" Kyle steers his best friend to the living room, helping him to the couch. "I'm sorry. Shit happened... is it alright if I crash here for a few days?"

Kyle sits down next to him. Kenny disappears to get some water.
Kyle remember that Stan still lives with his father, due to Randy's... problems, the old man still needs care from his son.
"Of course. Don't apologise."

Kenny returns with the water and after a while, Stan seems to have calmed down. The red on his cheeks is mostly gone. "Thanks guys.. sorry for interrupting the stream."

"Hey, no worries, man. Cartman's keeping chat busy."

"Cartman?"

"Yeah he wouldn't leave me alone and chat loves him for some reason, so," Kyle shrugs.
"I can end the live though, if you don't feel like streaming."

"No, no, I'm fine. It's alright. We can go there now." Stan starts to get up.

"You sure? I don't mind cancelling."

"I'm sure. It's fine." Stan makes his way to Kyle's room. They follow him.

Kyle walks into the room first, un-muting the microphone. "Hey, chat. I'm back"

Kyleee
Wb
Is everything ok???
Was it Stan?
HI

"Hey, Jew." Cartman says. Kyle ignores him. "Sorry for the worries." He glances up at Stan and then returns his gaze to the screen. "Everything's alright. Stan's here!"

Kyle slides his chair to the side, so Stan can sit next to him. "Hey chat."

STAN
Helloo
Stannn
Hiii
You good?
?

Stan's eyes are still a little red, but he ignores the messages.

Josh816_0 donated $2!
Hi Stan!!! Is everything alright?? Also where's Kenny?

Stan nods. "Yeah I'm alright. I just-"

"HI CHAT." Kenny interrupts, probably for the best, standing in front of Stan and Kyle with a grin. Thankfully, he remembered to put on a mask.

Ken
HELLO
Hi Kenny
😍
Heyy
❤️