Part Six

When Kyle wakes up the next day it's because of a knock on the bedroom door. He groans, lifting his head and squinting to adjust to the morning light. Heat rises to his cheeks as he looks down only to realise Stan's head is pressed against his chest.

With another groan- quieter this time, not wanting to wake Stan- he gently slips out from the other's hold, getting out of bed and walking up to the door.

"Kyle!" Kenny practically shoves his phone in Kyle's face as soon as the door opens.

"Shhh." Kyle pushes the phone away, not yet seeing what was so important. He glances behind him and finds Stan still fast asleep.

Kenny opens the door wider, and upon seeing someone sleeping, realising he can't talk normally, grabs Kyle's wrist and drags him to the living room.

"Kenny- what the hell-"

"What the fuck is this?" Kenny lifts the phone again, letting it hover in front of Kyle's face.
Kyle takes a step back, not seeing clearly at the close proximity.

Then his eyes widen and his lips part in shock. Which shouldn't even be his first reaction. Because of course this would happen, what was he thinking??

On the screen in front of him is a TikTok video. Thousands of likes and favourites.

It's a video of him and Stan playing on repeat with some kind of trending song in the background.

More specifically, it's an edit of the clip where they kiss.

It replays again and again, Kyle just stares at it, his brain not functioning correctly at the moment.

Kenny doesn't retract his hand. He just stands there with a raised eyebrow and a smirk on his lips. He seems to be struggling not to laugh.

"... turn it off!" Kyle swats at the phone, his body finally reacting in another way than freezing.

"Why? It's funny!" Kenny laughs, trying to get the phone away from Kyle's grasp while still being able to see the video replaying again and again.

"It's not! Why is the heart- did you fucking like the video?!" Kyle reaches for the phone again but fails.

"Yeah." Kenny laughs, his voice shaky from laughing, "And favourited, and commented."

"You- you commented!?" Kyle's cheeks are red in both embarrassment and anger. "What did you say? Delete it!"

"I'll show you if you stop-" Kenny laughs again, dodging Kyle's swatting hands, "-stop attacking me! Jesus Christ dude."

Kyle steps back, eyebrows drawn together in a mix of emotions. "Alright, fine! What did you say?" He repeats.

Kenny doesn't even try to hold back his giggles, grinning like a child as he opens the comment section and finds his own. He turns the phone back around to show Kyle.

Cliffhanger lol