Part Three

"Im gonna go and get some water." Kenny announces, and leaves the streaming room.

Cartman left an hour ago, so it leaves just Stan and Kyle alone with chat.

Stan is- even if he isn't admitting it- incredibly tired. Anyone can see it. He sways when standing, and his words are slurred.

Kyle is starting to suspect that he may have some alcohol in his system as well. It wouldn't surprise him, to be honest.

"Dude." Kyle says, when Stan almost falls over. "Go to sleep."

"Nooo I don't wanna." Stan complains.

"You should."

"But I won't."

Onerandomdude donated $2!
You're acting like an old married couple.

"..." Kyle glares at chat in mock offence.

Hah
Lol
Real
Lmao

"Shut up." Kyle says, but he doesn't mean it. He glances over at Stan and rolls his eyes. "If you're not gonna go to bed, then at least sit down."

"Fineee, Jesus." Stan sits down on the chair and crosses his arms. Kyle's suspicions about the alcohol only grows.

"One moment, chat." He says, and mutes the stream. He then puts a hand over his mouth, blocking the camera's view in case anyone can lip read. "Dude, did you drink before coming here?"

"No.."

"Stan. You said shit happened, is this some of that 'shit'?"

"Okay, fine. But it was only a little bit." Stan lifts his hand and brings his thumb and index finger close, as if needing to show how little it was.

"Ugh. Stan." Kyle crosses his arms. "You said you stopped."

"I'm sorry!" Stan pouts.

"It's fine, whatever." Kyle moves to unmute again. "But if you need to rest, we can stop the stream."

"I'm alright. It wasn't much."

"... okay." Kyle clicks the unmute button.

The chat spams question marks.

"It's nothing, chat. Don't worry." Kyle reassures.

VoidT_176 donated $5!
How much money for you guys to kiss??