A PROMISE OF FOREVER

Hee-Jin and Jungkook had met in college, where they were both studying music. They had quickly bonded over their shared love for singing and playing instruments, and had formed a close friendship.

Over time, their friendship had developed into something more, and they had started dating. They had gone on long walks, watched movies, and played music together. They had shared their hopes and dreams, and had supported each other through the tough times.

Now, Hee-Jin and Jungkook had been together for three years, and their love had only grown stronger with each passing day. They had been through ups and downs, but they always stood by each other's side.

One day, as they walked through a park, Jungkook stopped in front of a fountain. He pulled out a small box from his pocket and got down on one knee.

"Hee-Jin, I love you more than words can express. You make me a better person, and I can't imagine my life without you. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" Jungkook asked, opening the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

Hee-Jin's eyes widened in surprise and joy. "Yes, Jungkook! I will marry you," she said, tears streaming down her face.

As Jungkook slipped the ring on her finger, they hugged each other tightly, feeling a sense of happiness that they had never felt before.

Months later, they stood at the altar, surrounded by their family and friends. Hee-Jin looked stunning in her white wedding dress, and Jungkook looked handsome in his black tuxedo.

As they exchanged their vows, Hee-Jin felt her heart swell with love.

"I promise to love you, to support you, and to cherish you for the rest of my life," Jungkook said, looking into her eyes.

"I promise to stand by you, to laugh with you, and to hold your hand through all the joys and sorrows that life may bring," Hee-Jin replied, feeling a sense of completeness.

As they kissed, the crowd erupted in cheers and applause. They walked down the aisle, hand in hand, feeling a sense of elation and contentment.

At the reception, they danced to their favorite songs, surrounded by their loved ones. Hee-Jin leaned into Jungkook's chest, feeling a sense of safety and security.

"I can't believe we're married," Hee-Jin said, feeling a surge of emotion.

"I know. It feels surreal," Jungkook replied, beaming.

As the night drew to a close, they walked out of the reception hall, feeling a sense of anticipation for their future together.

"Jungkook, what do you think our future holds?" Hee-Jin asked, feeling curious.

"I don't know, but I'm excited to find out. I just know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you," Jungkook replied, feeling a sense of determination.

Hee-Jin smiled, feeling a sense of gratitude for the man she had married. "I promise to make our marriage a happy and fulfilling one, Jungkook. And I know that we'll face challenges, but we'll face them together."

Jungkook leaned in and kissed her, feeling a sense of passion and commitment. "I promise to do the same, Hee-Jin. And I know that we'll have a lifetime of love and adventure together."

As they walked into the night, hand in hand, they knew that their love story would last forever, and that they were meant to be together.

The beginning.......