BOUND BY LOVE, FREED BY COURAGE

Hee-Jin: (sighs) "Jungkook, you really don't have to cling onto me all the time. I need some space to cook dinner."

Jungkook: (smirking) "But I can't resist being close to you, Hee-Jin. You're the most important person in my life."

Hee-Jin playfully pushes Jungkook away to continue with her cooking but jungkook didn't leave her side. Despite his ruthless reputation, Jungkook's affectionate nature has captured her heart.

Later, as they settle down to watch a movie together, Hee-Jin finds herself engrossed in the film while Jungkook's eyes remain fixated on her.

Hee-Jin: (glancing at Jungkook) "Are you even watching the movie, Jungkook?"

Jungkook: (smiling) "I have the best view right here. Watching you is far more captivating than any film."

Hee-Jin blushes and leans into Jungkook's embrace, cherishing the warmth and love they share.

Despite their deep connection, Hee-Jin has kept her relationship with Jungkook a secret from her strict, wealthy parents. However, their plans are about to be disrupted.

Hee-Jin's Father: "Hee-Jin, we have arranged your marriage with our business partner's son, Min-Ji."

Hee-Jin: (shocked) "But Father, you can't decide my future without my consent!"

Hee-Jin's Mother: (coldly) "We know what is best for you, Hee-Jin. You will marry as we have decided."

Hee-Jin desperately reaches out to Jungkook, sending him urgent messages about her impending forced marriage. However, Jungkook, preoccupied with a mission, is unable to respond.

Two days later, Hee-Jin finds herself standing in a lavish wedding gown, her heart heavy with fear and desperation. Suddenly, a commanding voice slices through the tense atmosphere.

Jungkook: (demandingly) "STOP THIS STUPID WEDDING!"

Everyone turns to face a furious Jungkook, their faces filled with terror. But for Hee-Jin, relief washes over her as she locks eyes with her beloved.

Hee-Jin breaks free from Min-Ji's grasp and runs towards Jungkook, who opens his arms to embrace her. She jumps into his waiting embrace, tears streaming down her face.

Hee-Jin: (between sobs) "I was so scared, Jungkook."

Jungkook: (soothingly) "Don't worry, Hee-Jin. I'm here now. I won't let anything happen to you."

As the onlookers witness this unexpected display of tenderness, their perspectives of Jungkook shatter, revealing the depth of his love for Hee-Jin.

Jungkook's anger boils within him, fueled by Hee-Jin's tears and the injustice inflicted upon her.

Jungkook: (fiercely) "WHAT ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR? NO ONE IS GETTING MARRIED HERE! GET OUT!"

With his commanding presence, Jungkook clears the room, carrying Hee-Jin protectively in his arms. Hee-Jin's parents cower before his wrath.

Hee-Jin: (pleadingly) "Jungkook, please don't hurt them. Let's cut off ties and start anew."

Jungkook's gaze softens as he recognizes the pain in Hee-Jin's eyes. Reluctantly, he relents, sparing her parents' lives.

Hee-Jin severs all connections with her parents, choosing love over the chains of their expectations. In the days that follow, Jungkook gathers the courage to propose to Hee-Jin, offering her a future free from the shadows of their past.

Jungkook: (kneeling) "Hee-Jin, will you marry me and spend the rest of our lives together?"

Hee-Jin's eyes fill with joy and gratitude as she nods, tears streaming down her face.

Hee-Jin: (whispering) "Yes, Jungkook. I do."

They exchange vows, pledging their unbreakable bond amidst cheers of newfound freedom and love. Together, they embark on a journey where their love conquers all obstacles, and they create their own happily ever after.

And so, Hee-Jin and Jungkook, bound by love and freed by courage, live a life that defies expectations, cherishing each moment they share.

Fin.