FOREVER IN YOUR EMBRACE

Jungkook and Hee-Jin had been together for a few months. They were deeply in love and enjoyed spending time together, whether it was going on long walks, watching movies, or simply cuddling on the couch.

One day, they were cuddled up together, enjoying each other's company, when Jungkook spoke up.

Jungkook: "Hee-Jin, I have to tell you something."

Hee-Jin turned to face him, her eyes filled with curiosity and concern.

Hee-Jin: "What is it, Jungkook? Is everything okay?"

Jungkook took a deep breath and spoke from his heart.

Jungkook: "I love your cuddles. They make me feel safe and loved. When I'm with you, I feel like I'm home."

Hee-Jin's heart swelled with love and affection for Jungkook. She had never felt this loved before.

Hee-Jin: "Jungkook, I love cuddling with you too. It makes me feel like everything is going to be okay in the world. Like I have someone to come home to who loves me for who I am."

Jungkook smiled at her and pulled her closer to him, enjoying the warmth of her embrace.

Jungkook: "I love you, Hee-Jin. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Hee-Jin smiled back at him, feeling her heart swell with love and affection.

Hee-Jin: "I love you too, Jungkook. You mean everything to me."

From that moment on, their relationship deepened, and they continued to enjoy each other's company and the warmth of their cuddles.

As time went on, Jungkook realized that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Hee-Jin. He decided to plan a surprise proposal, and he spent weeks preparing for it.

On a beautiful summer evening, Jungkook took Hee-Jin to a secluded spot by the lake. He had set up a beautiful picnic, with candles and rose petals scattered around.

Hee-Jin was touched by the effort that Jungkook had put into the evening, but she had no idea what was about to happen.

Jungkook took her hand and looked into her eyes.

Jungkook: "Hee-Jin, I love you more than anything in this world. You make me feel complete, and I can't imagine my life without you. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

Hee-Jin was overcome with emotion. Tears streamed down her face as she nodded her head, unable to speak.

Jungkook slipped a beautiful diamond ring onto her finger, and they hugged each other tightly, feeling the warmth of each other's embrace.

From that day on, Jungkook and Hee-Jin knew that they would spend the rest of their lives together, enjoying each other's company and the warmth of their cuddles.

The beginning......