04 | you complete me(ss)

"See you next week. And don't forget- pop quiz on Tuesday!"

Chaerin quickly packs her bag, only barely registering her professor's words as she goes up the stairs to exit the double doors of the auditorium.

Her next lesson had been cancelled at the very last minute, so she's eager to go home to get some shut-eye— she isn't really one to take midday naps, but she decides to make an exception today seeing as she didn't particularly get a good sleep last night.

Of course, the reason behind her lack of rest being none other than Lee Donghyuck himself.

After the whole debacle at the hockey rink yesterday, Chaerin had decided to head straight home, done with entertaining Donghyuck and his antics. It's because of him that she even had that weird encounter with Jeno in the first place, and it's one she had found herself replaying in her head over and over again despite how much it makes her cringe.

Why did she have to be so embarrassing?

It had taken her a while to get over it, and she did, but all it took for her to spiral once more was the text she received from Donghyuck later that night, reminding her of the awful situation once more.

She had planned to ignore him, what more with it being literally two in the morning, but the notification on her lock screen that ominously read Attachment 1 eventually got the best of her, making her open the text message after a few minutes of contemplating.

Chaerin didn't know what she was expecting, but it definitely wasn't... this. The group photo Donghyuck had sent over consisted of a few familiar faces, two of them being Mark and Jaemin.

It was clearly not a recent picture with the way her stepbrother's hair was still a bright orange from when he lost a bet to Sera, and seeing that Kim Doyoung was in the picture as well, Chaerin assumed that it was probably taken during the school's charity fundraiser last year.

Obviously, the first thing that stood out was the giant peach sticker smack in the middle, and while at first Chaerin had brushed it off as Donghyuck being Donghyuck, she soon came to realise it was actually anything but. Upon closer inspection, she realised that there was actually someone behind that sticker— but not just any someone.

It was her ex-boyfriend.

Her lips turned into a frown.

Lee Donghyuck

mint hair, mr liu yangyanghandsome right?

handsome right?

Ko Chaerin
what the fuck is that??????