C 8

A/n Hey you all! To my fellow marching band people, as you may know, band camp is a total kick in the a-

Anyway, updates may be slower until early November (if the book is still ongoing that is) But don't you worry, I won't be dropping the book! I just hope you guys understand me, I'm doing my best at trying to write on the weekends. Anyway, enjoy!

~ ☆~

~2 year timeskip, current timeline~

(Y/n) laid on her futon at her estate. Rolling around her bed as she slept. Not being able to stay in one position. She was having the best sleep ever after slaying demons the day before. She was tired as heck when she got to her estate. The moment her head met the comfortable pillow she fell asleep. Moments later, her crow flew in from the slightly open window (Y/n) had purposely left open for her.

"Caw! Caw! All hashira's report to the demon slayer headquarters! Caw! Caw!" (Y/n's) crow informed loudly as (Y/n) fell out of her bed due to the sudden yelling.

She winced as her face met with the floor. She could've sworn her nose almost broke when she fell. She touched her nose in pain as she stared at her crow with anger.

"Couldn't you have woken me up first !? I could've gotten a heart attack!" (Y/n) yelled at her crow. Who just stared at her before responding.

"But you didn't. Caw! Caw!" Her crow responded. Then repeated the announcement she made earlier. "All hashira's report to the demon slayer headquarters! Caw! Caw!" (Y/n) groaned as she stood up. She motioned to her crow with her hand to turn around. When she did, (Y/n) changed into her uniform. "You can look now." (Y/n) told her crow as she grabbed her haori and put it on. She then got her blade and put it in it's scabbard putting it to her side. Then headed out the door, her crow following after her silently.
~

(Y/n) walked into the demon slayer headquarters, taking her place in between Rengoku and Mitsuri. "Hello Mitsuri-san!" (Y/n) greeted her mother figure softly.

"Hi hi (Y/n)-chan!" The love Hashira greeted back with a warm smile on her face. They were currently the only hashira's there as they got a bit early. They chatted for a while, then the other's started arriving one by one.

Soon enough, all hashira's arrived. And (Y/n) also saw...

Tanjiro!?!?

'This must be where he gets put on trial for protecting his sister...' (Y/n) thought. She sighed as she knew the scene about to unfold wasn't exactly a pretty one. The hashira's would say pretty harsh stuff upon hearing Tanjiro and Nezuko's situation.

"Get up." The kakushi said.

"Get up!"

"Get up! Hey!"

"Hey, you!"

"Hey!"

"How long are you gonna sleep?! Get up already, will ya?!" The kakushi yelled for the last time as Tanjiro finally woke up from unconsciousness. "You're in the presence of the Hashira!" The kakushi said. Tanjiro had a mixture of confusion and shock written on his face. You could tell just from his facial expression that thoughts were going through his head.