C 9

(N/n) = nickname

~ ☆~
Days later

As previously mentioned, throughout the years, (Y/n) and Tomioka ended up becoming pretty close. To the point where Tomioka opened up to her about his past. How his best friend died to the hand demon. How he thought he didn't deserve the title of a Hashira. Even though (Y/n) already knew everything, she always listened attentively when Tomioka opened up to her.

"Yuu. Again, you're worthy of being a hashira! You're pretty strong, top 3 material indeed!"  (Y/n) said as she swung her arms in the air. Giyuu sighed.

"I'm not that strong (N/n). I barely passed the final selection. The only reason I passed was because of the protection I got from Sabito." He explained for the billionth time, (Y/n) groaned then looked at Tomioka with an annoyed expression.

"For the quadrillionth time Yuu. You wouldn't have become a hashira if you weren't fit to be one! So stop saying you don't deserve the title because you do."
(Y/n) said as she slapped the back of his head.

He winced. "Ow! Okay okay!" He said, he gave up on trying to prove his point after realizing he would never win when arguing with (Y/n). The girl had some comebacks that sometimes he didn't even understand. It was as if she time traveled back in time with comebacks from the future or something.

"Caw! Caw! (Y/n) (L/n) head to the demon slayer headquarters!"  (Y/n's) crow spoke as it flew above both hashira's. (Y/n) looked up at her crow and groaned,

"Seriously!? Come on... I'm tired as heck! I think I'm gonna pass out just by thinking of running all the way to the headquarters!" (Y/n) dramatically said as she put her palm on her forehead as if she were gonna pass out. Giyuu deadpanned, then chuckled softly.

He turned around, grabbing (Y/n's) arm making her also turn around. "Come on. I'll go with you." He said, then he took off running at maximum speed. (Y/n) rolled her eyes then followed along. Eventually catching up to the water hashira.

[↝𖤓↜]
After (Y/n) and Giyuu reached the headquarters, they both said their goodbyes and went their separate ways. Giyuu going to his estate and (Y/n) entering the headquarters. When she entered, her eyes widened upon seeing the flame hashira there.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh it's Rengoku, the flame hashira, my favorite hashira, oh my gosh, Imliterallygonnafaintfromhisflantboyantness!"  (Y/n) mumbled excitedly. Rengoku then turned his head to her direction making (Y/n) want to erase her existence.

'Oh my gosh he totally heard me didn't he? This is so embarrassing!' (Y/n) cried internally.

"Sorry! Did you say something young (L/n)?!" Rengoku asked loudly with his usual smile. (Y/n) sighed in relief as Rengoku didn't hear what she had said.

"Nope! Nothing at all!" She answered immediately as she smiled widely.

"The master has arrived." The two young girls said, making (Y/n) sit and bow down rapidly upon hearing about their master's presence.

"Welcome my two children." A soothing voice spoke. "I've summoned you both here to inform you of your upcoming mission. Passengers have been going missing on this train. The demon lurking in there might be a part of the 12 kizuki. I trust you two will defeat them. You shall leave today in the evening." The master explained as both hashira's listened attentively.

"Thank you for entrusting us, master. We will not disappoint you." The sun hashira said, to which Rengoku nodded.

"Absolutely! We will eliminate whatever demon that lurks there!" Rengoku said. The master smiled at the flame hashira's consistent enthusiasm.

"You are dismissed now." The master said sweetly. Both hashira's bowed, then stood up. The flame Hashira ahead. He left the room and headed over to his estate. (Y/n) walked towards the door, and stopped when she was under the door frame. She turned her head to face the master, and smiled warmly. "Thank you, Oyakata-sama."