A Misunderstanding Created A Hero

Like I said with each chapters the number of words will increase, this chapter has over 1.5K words
......................................................................

''Kid'' said All Might, "I came to thank you and to make some corrections and I also have a proposal for you."

If you hadn't been there and If I didn't hear your personal story, I must thank you. At that time no one could act but you are the only one who could do it. You, a shy person and just without individuality and that really touched me.

"You can become a Hero too", said All Might.

"Huh", asked Midoriya while being confused, and what you mean by that All Might.

"I mean you are the only one worthy to inherit my Powers, my quirk can be pass down to others", said All Might.

"Huh", thought Midoriya, "So All Might misunderstood my act against the sludge villain, he thought that I was trying to save Bakugo and that's why he deemed me worthy to inherit his Quirk."

It's the power to transfer power and the name of that vaunted ability to which I've been Entrusted is non other than ONE FOR All. I got my quirk like that too my master saw me as perfectly worthy for it as I saw you, I was also a Quirkless like you before that. It's just a suggestion. It's upto you.

"SO DO YOU ACCEPT MY QUIRK YOUNG IZUKU MIDORIYA?", asked All Might.

"All For One", thought Midoriya, "What a hypocrite? he was Quirkless yet he had the authenticity to say I can't be a Hero without a Quirk, whatever a misunderstanding or not it's the perfect chance of mine to get a Quirk, there's no reason to reject the Offer".

"OK, All Might, I accept your One For All", answers Midoriya with full enthusiasm.

"Keep it in mind Young Midoriya", said all might "don't tell anyone about it no one should know about this, It's a secret that can't be leaked".

"Ok, All Might I promise no one will know about it. Now give me your Quirk", asked Midoriya.

"Sorry Young Midoriya not now your body is not strong enough to handle my Quirk, we are only 10 months away from the entrance exam, in this time period I will train you and make your body strong enough to handle this power. If you can pass the requirement in those 10 Months only then you'll get my Quirk', said All Might.

Deku nods in return, so ok Izuku Midoriya I am taking my leave for now. Meet me on Dagobah Municipal Beach Park at exact 6 o'clock in the morning after 2 days, we will begin your training there.

All Might took his leave after that.

The moment All Might took his leave Deku started running, he run all the way to the building that he jumped from and reached the top of it.

He stopped near the edge and closed his eyes taking his breath back to normal, he sighed and open back his eyes looking towards the Sky and a smile came to his face which slowly slowly turned into a smirk and he started laughing like crazy.

"Hahaha'', laughed Deku. "You stupid All Might, you thought that I was trying to save Bakugo haha, how foolish what a big misunderstanding you had but all thanks to you All Might, you are going to give me your Quirk and make me powerful".

Happiness that the World denied me and making my life hell for something that I can't control, I never asked to be Quirkless and treated me as a Outcast.

But now everything is going to change, now I'll have a Quirk and I will show the World what I am capable of, bring me the training All Might no matter how hard the training is, I'll finish it and gonna succeed.