Bizzare Classmates and The First Test.

Here Guys, the chapter that'll pace the things up, the longest chapter yet. Izuku Midoriya will take the control here with Deku appearing in the middle. You know the common ground?

I'll use Deku: and Izuku:, when they're communicating with each other and when they are not instead only one in control then whoever is in the control would be refered as Izuku.

I write Iida as Lida cause Iida (iida) is a boring name but Lida (lida) sounds good

Last thing who do you think will be a perfect paring for Charming and Cunning Deku?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Deku: Did you understand what you have to do?

Izuku: Yes full and final, I have to do as you said but keeping my personality same as it is.

Deku: Yup exactly it is. As sure as I am your old friend Fartsuki would be in Class 1-A. Just let the water blow as it is, he won't be able to hurt you cause unlike the Quirkist hypocrite former school of yours, UA don't give a single fuck about how strong someone's Quirk is? Here all the Students are seen as equals and given the same attention by the teachers.

Izuku: Felt a little relieved listening this. "Ok I got this Deku".

Deku: Now, go get e'm Tiger!

Izuku entered inside the building, walking through the corridor. As he reached the Class 1-A he was about to open the door but he heard a familiar voice, actually not 1 but instead 2 familiar voices.

Deku: oh God, We were preparing for Fartsuki but Four eyes is also in the same class and the fact also makes me angry that the Author of this story don't let me refer Fartsuki as Bakuhoe like the other people and author's mocks him.

Izuku: uuh, Author?

Deku: Just forget it and don't just keep standing, go inside.

Katsuki being Katsuki acting like a runt, placed both of his legs on the desk while the 4 Eyes Kid keeps telling him not to do it cause it's disrespectful to the Class (Fun Fact: I am a Four Eyes Myself)

As Izuku had opened the door both Katsuki and the other kid looked towards the sound of the Door looking at Midoriya.

Katsuki's face showed confusion seeing Midoriya in the class and the 4 Eyes kid stepped towards him. Seeing the Kid who scolded him twice in the Exam Izuku got tensed.

Instead of another rude behaviour the Kid bowed a sorry to Izuku, shocking him about what just the hell just happened.

I am sorry for the rude behaviour in the exam, I prejudge you. I thought that you are someone who is just taking the exam seeing it as fun playground and was trying to disturb that girl in the exam.

But you've proven yourself to be a better Hero, seeing through the secret meaning of the exam and risking your life with courage to save her, you deserve to be a Hero more than me.

"It's ok," Said Midoriya, as he was about to say that he actually don't even know it's a secret test, Deku stopped him.

Deku: What are you doing you moron? That's right that you didn't know the secret meaning of the exam instead I did but don't ruin the moment, he thinks you had figured the test out proving your intelligence and if you say you didn't then the respect he is showing will get lower a little. He's prising you for you're intelligence.