Silent Man Become Violence Man

Did you guys saw the recent Chapter 409 Leaks damn that was the coolest chapter of the Final Arc yet.

Deku: Sadly you are going to ruin it, you are a horrible writer.

Just Shut up Deku, I am just new here, just you wait and see my amazing writing Skill in the future.

Deku: Yea yeah! But first learn when to put comma and when to not.

Ok now Just Shut up.

Sorry guys for the interruption it's just Deku being a Bitch. Ok so with all of it let's get into the chapter
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Deku: Is this ok to wear this stupid costume, Izuku?

Izuku: Mom made it for me so I have to wear it.

Deku: But I-it looks goofy and why this mask has Bunny ears?

Izuku: says with a irritated voice. "They are not Bunny ears, they are like All Might's hair. I don't care if it looks goofy or horrible my mom made it and I'll wear it".

Deku: Ok fine but we are changing it later and it will be me to decide how it would be.

Izuku nods in agreement.

Flashback:
It's been a few days since Izuku is going to UA and he learned many things during class alongside complete criticism from Deku about what is the need of maths and science in the Hero School.

He learned names of his fellow classmates and their personality but didn't see their Quirk, he was busy during the Quirk Apprehension Test on his performance that he didn't take any notes there about their Quirk but he keeps notes on their name, personality and Behavior or should I say Deku keeps notes.

As planned Izuku stutters way too much, and keeps getting nervous around people with his lack of communication.

Katsuki still gives him looks but due to Aizawa's warning he didn't try anything, YET.

"Why Aizawa Sensei is so late today?"- Says a small Midget (Disgusting Grapist Mineta)

Deku: It's the first time that it happened, I think I know the reason.

Izuku: and what is the reason mate?

Deku: Smirks "He is Coming".

I Am Entering like a normal person.

"I am here... through the door as a normal person" - Said All Might, while entering through the Door, he is wearing his Silver Age costume.

Deku: What a fool?

"Alright everyone come to the Ground Beta today I am organising a Battle Training." - Exclaimed All Might.

"Battle Training that sounds exciting," Everyone cheered, while Bakugo gave a shit eating grin.

"Oh no." - says Izuku.
"Oh yeah." - says Deku.

Damn it, I can't control my power properly, it's going to be the biggest challenge" - Izuku thinks while being nervous.

Deku: This training is going to help us to discover what we could do and how much and how we can improve ourself? now we can use OFA only on our hands maybe in the near future we could use it with our legs.

Izuku: confused, "wait Legs?"

Deku: "Yeah legs,"- disbelief. "Don't tell me you never even came up with the thought that we can use One For All with our Legs"