CHAPTER 6

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

(smut)

I and toya are sitting, both naked as I sit on top of him. 

I tease him as I grind my bare pussy on his hard dick. he bites his lip to stop from any moans slipping out of his mouth. 

"stop teasing" I smirk at his slurred words and finally slip him inside my walls. 

I feel him throb inside me as I wait for my walls to stretch to his size. I squeeze his shoulders as I endure the pain. this makes him smirk."can't handle it?" 

I look up at him with half-lidded eyes and scoff. he grunts as I slam down on him suddenly. I moan as I feel him start to thrust up, matching my pace. he holds my waist while I use his chest for balance. his hands groped frantically at my burning flesh. the car moves along with our bodies. 

his slightly upcurved dick starts to fill me up completely as I beg him to slow down. "toya, slow down-ah" My legs become weak as i can't hold my weight up to work on top of him. 

"let me take care of you doll" he whispers into the base of my neck as he holds me to his chest and thrusts into me ruthlessly and rubbed my clit, adding to the amazing feeling. he lets out low moans as he grips my ass, smacking it until it burns. 

I bite my hand to keep the flow of profanities from slipping out of my mouth. he gives me an amused look as he sees this. his blue eyes saying so many words for him. 

I feel a knot in my stomach come undone. "I'm gonna cum toya" he smirks and his grip on my waist tightens, his thrusts get harder. 

as I cum, I clench around his dick, making him lean his head back into the car seat. he drives me insane from the continued pounding even after I came. I scream his name as he fucks my sensitive inner walls.

I feel his dicks veins inside of me pulsate and throb. 

"fuck- (y|n)" he groans loudly as his sticky seed pours out of me. we look into each other's eyes as our breathing eventually becomes normal. 

he reaches into the back seat for something to clean me with. 

I tilt my head as he pulls out wet wipes. "it's all I have" he shrugs and cleans my body with the cold wipe before putting his hands on the area he cleaned to warm my body back up. 

he hands me my clothes and he steps out to put his on. it doesn't matter anyways. no one could see or hear us. 

I smile as I pull my hoodie over my head. he smirks at me as we go back to the tree. 

"I think I loved you since the moment I saw you" his words surprised me. his face has no look of embarrassment as he looks at the sky. "I fucking hate cheesy shit" he scoffs as he speaks.

I smile at him and lean on his shoulder. time feels like it stopped as I sit with him. 

he closes his eyes and leans on my head with a look of complete calmness. a feeling that was foreign to him. 

he felt safe with you, content even. 

he watches you as you lean on him. he brushes his hands through your messy hair as the sun rises. 

I look at the rising sun with disappointment for now I know, I have to return to my everyday life. we were never written in the stars. never meant to last. 

we both knew it.

he holds his hand out to me as he stands up.

reluctantly, I take it. 

we sit in the subway once again. side by side. but this time, he leans on my head as I lean on his shoulder. 

even through the darkness, I feel safe knowing he's next to me. 

I notice the next stop is my street. 

I look up at him as I know that this might be the last time I see him in this light. I stand up as the subway stops. I look down at him and walk to the door, he follows me but doesn't leave the subway. 

I stop and look back at him as the empty station buzzes with no noise. 

"toya?" 

"ill come back for you (y|n)" his eyes are cold as he says this to me.

"what" I look at him with sad eyes even though I knew this would happen. 

"We can't be together. ill just put you in danger." 

I feel my legs tremble as he speaks. 

"don't wait for me. I'll find you when everything passes over. okay?" he nods while looking down at me. 

I nod back at his words.

"find someone that loves you, that's safe for you" 

"I love you" 

and with that, without getting to touch him once more, or say anything to him. The door closes and the subway rushes away. 

I stand still as I watch it disappear into the dark tunnel. I look down at my feet and see water dropping. I feel the tears slide down my face. 

I never believed in love at first sight. but I knew the second I saw him, when I was supposed to be fighting him, that's when I fell for him. 

that was the last time I saw toya. 

he turned himself in a year later, for all the crimes he was accused of. I knew he committed more but I wouldn't say anything. 

he was given the death sentence on May 31st, 2023. 

the day we first met one year ago. 

I never did find anyone else, but I will hold onto that night for the rest of my life. it's a reminder that somewhere, at some point in my life, I found a glimpse of heaven amongst the chaos. 

the only physical reminder I have from him, are the marks he left on my body from that night.

he left burn marks on my back. 

finish

not gonna lie, this is kinda of cheesy but writting about their backstory almost made me cry. 

bye I just reread this and it is so corny
I'm bipolar

i actually kinda like it