Chapter 14

He Fei didn't use a loudspeaker to announce the divorce. The employees in the store didn't know about it. He Fei had a promiscuous appearance, and it was nothing surprising that an omega came to the restaurant to look for him.

As for gossiping, in the eyes of the employees, the relationship between their boss and the proprietress is really just that way. The proprietress doesn't come to the store a few times throughout the year.

Kunzi's call came in a timely manner. The two of them had just stood in front of the car door, and before they had time to discuss where to go, He Fei's cell phone rang.

Probably because of a guilty conscience, He Fei's voice was louder than usual, "Where are you going? I'm here with Ning Xi? Ah? Call him to come with you?"

He Fei wondered if his acting skills were clumsy. When he looked at Ning Xi tentatively, Ning Xi smiled inexplicably. He had to bite the bullet and asked Ning Xi, "Go?"

Ning Xi smiled back and didn't expose He Fei, "Go ahead."

He Fei thought he could breathe a sigh of relief, but he didn't expect the two of them to get into the car, and his mother chased him from across the street, but unfortunately he missed and saw He Fei's car run away.

"Who is this... Why does it look familiar to me..." Mama He murmured, turned around and entered the restaurant, caught the staff and asked, "Who did your boss go out with just now?"

The proprietress has not met a few times, but everyone still knows the proprietress' own mother.

"Auntie, why are you here? We don't know each other. Anyway, that Omega came quite early, and the boss just took him away."

Hearing this, Mama He frowned, why is she still an omega?

The employee said again: "It seems that the surname is Ning."

Speaking of the other party's surname, Mama He matched the person with the name. This is not He Fei's predecessor. What is his name... Ning Xi?

At the beginning, the family introduced a partner to He Fei, who was always fooling around all day long. He Feifei said that he had a date, but he didn't have any accurate words. Mother He didn't believe anything, and the family didn't let him go until He Fei brought him home once. over him.

But not long after that, He Fei didn't know which muscle was wrong, so he directly informed them that he was going to marry Xie Shuyan, let alone changing partners, and he didn't even hear about when they broke up.

He Fei is unreliable in capitals. He doesn't say anything, and his parents don't ask much about his emotional life. Since it can be settled, the family doesn't have any opinions.

Fortunately, Xie Shuyan was the one He Fei was looking for. If He Fei's parents were to find him, they would be ashamed to ask He Fei to harm a serious teacher.

No matter what Xie Shuyan and He Fei thought and how they came together, being able to get married was simply a joy for He Fei's parents.

It wasn't that Mama He was thinking about it, it was just that He Fei suddenly met his ex, which made Mama He smell her son's marital crisis inexplicably.

Encountering this kind of thing, Mother He hated iron but was thinking about how to help her son rein in the precipice.

Mama He didn't ask any further questions. She came from the restaurant and immediately called Xie Shuyan first to probe her words, "Yanyan, Mom didn't delay your class, did she?"

"Mom, I just finished class here, so I'm fine."

Xie Shuyan's tone was very calm, as if it was no different from before.