Chapter 44

Before he could open his mouth, Xie Shiyou said again in that arrogant tone: "Aren't you afraid that you haven't prepared anything?"

Last time, I broke my face with Xie Shiyou, and He Fei is in a bad mood now, "What do you want me to do? Kill me to add to the fun of the old man?"

Xie Shiyou was choked for a long time before he could speak, "Don't do this kind of thing...Grandpa's birthday is saying that it will be done in your restaurant."

As for Xie Shiyou's flamboyance, He Fei could guess it with his eyes closed, "Oh, of course it's okay to do it here, is it the old man's idea or yours?"

"You don't care who it is, give it to grandpa..."

He Fei interrupted Xie Shiyou with a sneer, "Leave all the work to me, and you take all the money? I don't care, you are already in such a difficult situation? My family's money is going to be cheated, and I'm short of this money to buy a coffin ?"

"You!" Xie Shiyou, who was exposed, became furious, but after thinking about it, he smiled, "He Fei, don't do this with me, you're just being airy right now, whatever you want."

After hanging up the phone, He Fei was a little suspicious of Xie Shiyou's reaction today. He couldn't answer a few words when he ran against him before.

He Fei didn't have time to take care of Xie Shiyou's affairs. Grandpa's birthday had to be done by him. First, he felt guilty for forgetting, and he still had to have at least some respect for his elders. Second, Xie Shuyan had to show up for the birthday banquet. , is the best time for He Fei to talk to Xie Shuyan.

Grandpa's birthday Xie Shuyan naturally did not forget, he asked someone to buy two ornamental fish as a birthday gift early in the morning, but the family left the full power of the birthday banquet to He Fei, and no one notified him. He didn't know the news until the last two days .

They were clearly divorced, but He Fei still hosted the birthday banquet as the son-in-law of the Xie family. Others didn't know, but Xie Shuyan knew in his heart that he owed He Fei a favor, and He Fei had to accompany him for the birthday banquet.

Xie Shuyan and He Fei finally communicated, but except for the birthday banquet, they kept silent about other matters.

The birthday banquet was arranged for this evening. He Fei came to the restaurant early in the morning. He discussed the dishes with Master Feng a few days ago, and stayed in the back kitchen to watch Master Feng prepare. He didn't even know that the restaurant was coming.

Ning Xi went to He Fei, He Fei avoided him, and went to Lu Kun, but Lu Kun said he didn't know, he didn't pin his hopes on Hu Shiyou, a stranger, and asking for others is better than asking for himself, the obsessions in his heart, only He Fei Only by explaining to him in person can he let go, so he chose to come to the door for the last time.

The lobby of the restaurant was quiet, and water was flowing quietly on the rocky mountain at the entrance. Ning Xi looked around, but didn't see He Fei's figure. He didn't call to inform He Fei in advance. He knew that He Fei would use various reasons to prevaricate He is missing.

After seeing Ning Xi, the waiter came up to ask, "Hello, sir, our shop does not entertain customers today."

Ning Xi asked, "Is He Fei in the store?"

Knowing that the other party was looking for the boss, the waiter hurriedly said, "The boss is in the back kitchen, what's the matter, sir? I can call for you."

Ning Xi glanced at the situation in the store, "I'm very busy today? Why aren't you entertaining customers?"

Just when the waiter wanted to explain, Xie Shiyou actually came. He came early for no other reason, one was to check the progress, and the other was to prove that he had participated, "Ah, you...Ning Xi!"