Chapter 19

In fact, He Fei's original words were that he didn't want to go back because he was blind, so he might as well pick Xie Shuyan home so that he wouldn't be scolded.
  He Fei, who had been moaning all the time, was in a dissociative state, and he was quite afraid that Xie Shuyan would miss him, "Mr. Xie... I know I was wrong..." The
  good attitude of admitting mistakes has always been He Fei's advantage, but admitting mistakes is the right thing to do.
  Xie Shuyan didn't want him to be too embarrassing in front of outsiders, so he didn't say much along the way. He Fei hugged him like a giant dog and rubbed against him all the way.
  He Fei tossed Xie Shuyan all night, and started throwing up when he got home, and he didn't take a bath very well, and when he got to bed, he acted like a baby with Xie Shuyan again.
  Soft words are most effective in bed. Even though others are drunk, their thinking is quite clear.
  I promised Xie Shuyan again and again that there would be no next time, pestered Xie Shuyan to rub his stomach, refused to sleep well, and insisted on chatting with Xie Shuyan.
  Xie Shuyan didn't bother with a drunk that night, but on the second night, just like sending a notice, if He Fei drinks like this again, don't enter the house, but he also set another rule for He Fei, if there is nothing really wrong, Must go home tonight.
  He Fei dog can't change eating shit, there are policies and countermeasures, he will sleep in front of the house at worst.
  He Fei thinks that Xie Shuyan is not human, because he is not interested, what kind of virtue is Xie Shuyan, he intends to cover the sky with one hand at home, it turned the world upside down, He Fei is a man who doesn't know as much as an omega.
  After this incident, the relationship between Xie Shuyan and He Fei was also very stiff.
  He Fei sent Xie Shuyan off and went to the restaurant. The sun was setting in the west. He had been in the shop for so long, except for the opening day, this was the first time he came in the morning.
  The restaurant was deserted and deserted, and the employees were also idle. A few people crowded together, cracked some sunflower seeds, and talked a little gossip. The moment they saw He Fei, they were still a little unresponsive.
  He Fei waved his hand, "It's okay, what should I do?" As he said that, he went to the office, intending to sleep in it, when he just walked through the lobby, his phone rang.
  Ning Xi's name was like a talisman, He Fei woke up from sleepiness, his head hurt, no matter how much he struggled, He Fei still had to answer his call, and he quickly walked out of the store.
  "So early?" He Fei's voice didn't sound like she was lying on the bed.   Ning Xi was a little surprised,   "Are
  you up?" Thinking about yesterday's account, "You left me to Kunzi yesterday, without a single phone call?" He   Fei also felt that what he did was not kind. When he saw Xie Shuyan, he followed like a demon, forgetting everything else clean and dry.   "Heh, what you said, didn't my mother remind me, Kunzi didn't bring you to play?" Ning Xi   laughed, and said bluntly, "When is the next time you said we will meet?"   "My mother is now At my house, let's talk about it when she goes back..."   Ning Xi paused for a few seconds, He Fei was hiding behind him, he didn't feel it, explaining too much was just an excuse, He Fei's reason for avoiding him was simple, It's nothing more than not wanting to accept his closeness.   There are two possibilities for not wanting to get close, one is that you still have feelings with your ex-wife, and the other is that you don't want to start over with yourself.   No matter what the possibility is, Ning Xi only knows that he has not completely let go of the past between him and He Fei. Now that He Fei is divorced, he has a chance to start again. He and He Fei had already missed it when he let go. Once, I don't want to regret it later because of a moment of enthusiasm.   "He Fei." Ning Xi suddenly stopped He Fei, "Last time I asked you, is it still possible for us? You said you haven't thought about it, have you thought about it now?"

  The horns of cars on the road intertwined with Ning Xi's voice, and He Fei felt inexplicably upset.
  "You don't have to tell me haha, if you can, you can, if you can't, you can't."
  He Fei subconsciously went to the glass window beside him to lean against. With a support point, he said, "I'm just getting a divorce... I don't have that plan..."
  This is the same as There is a reason why people don't want to go to work and ask for leave. He will find an excuse to ask for leave because he is unwell, instead of directly saying that he doesn't want to go.
  "You rejected me again." Ning Xi was not surprised at all. Adults understand the meaning of the other party's avoidance. He said calmly, "It doesn't matter. You are single now anyway. You can't prevent me from chasing you." Ning
  Xi Xi's words didn't make He Fei feel at ease at all, he smiled wryly, "Ning Xi, I..." "
  You don't have to avoid me, where should you go, I have to pay attention to fate when I chase you, right?"
  Putting on his phone The moment He Fei felt a splitting headache, he reached out to touch the cigarette case in his pocket, and couldn't help but want to take one out. Just as he moved, someone called him from behind.
  "Boss..."
  He Fei turned his head with a livid face. Standing behind him was Master Feng, who was in charge of cooking in their restaurant. Come out and meet people.
  Seeing that He Fei's expression was not very good, Master Feng didn't know whether he should let go of his hands hanging in the air.
  "Master Feng, what's the matter?" He Fei restrained his emotions and forced a smile.
  "That..." Master Feng raised his other hand before putting down one hand, holding a red bag in his hand, "My wife gave birth... I brought red eggs for everyone..." Adding a baby is a happy event, He
  Fei "Hmph" let out a laugh, and quickly reached out to pick it up, "When did it happen? Boy or girl?"
  "Girl..." Master Feng was very shy as an alpha, so He Fei was happy, and his face also turned red.
  He Fei hurriedly took out cash from his pocket and stuffed it into Master Feng's hand, "I didn't know before, you said I didn't have time to prepare a red envelope for the child, we won't go through those cutscenes, Master Feng, don't mind "
  Hey!"
  He Fei interrupted him, "Take it and give it to the child."
  This was a festive event, Master Feng scratched his head in embarrassment, "Thank you boss..." Master Feng congratulated Fei is still a little younger, and he got married half a year late, and already has children.
  That is to say, Master Feng casually said, "The boss and the boss's wife haven't planned to have a child yet?"
  He Fei said "Hi" and said insincerely : "Soon..."
  If He Fei had to say, he really couldn't imagine how Xie Shuyan would be pregnant. After giving birth, he had to coax and nurse the baby. Other omega seemed to be born with this ability. Xie Shuyan, will he?
  When he thought of Xie Shuyan breastfeeding, his mind was filled with Xie Shuyan's at a loss.
  Xie Shuyan likes boys or girls, he has to find an opportunity to ask.

Chapter 16
  If you want He Fei to say, he also likes daughters more, but as long as Xie Shuyan gives birth to him, boys and girls are the same, so it is a little early for the time being, so He Fei took advantage of the loophole to call Xie Shuyan. It's business.
  Xie Shuyan went to school, and in He Fei's view, it was undoubtedly a sheep in the mouth of a tiger. The little bastard surrounded Xie Shuyan, and He Fei could only be in a hurry, so he could only call Xie Shuyan to show his presence.
  Besides, he didn't dare to make this call casually, so he could only take advantage of the time when it was approaching noon. When the call got through, He Fei didn't expect Xie Shuyan to stay in the teacher's office alone.
  The family was delayed, and Xie Shuyan didn't finish what he should do, so he could only stay until today.
  The teacher in the chemistry group specifically asked Xie Shuyan, "Mr. Xie, don't you want to go to the cafeteria?"
  Xie Shuyan waved his hand, "You go, I have something to do here, and I will go to the student cafeteria later."
  The teacher cafeteria is not like the students The cafeteria only opens at midnight, and you can only fight with students when you are late.
  After seeing off the other teachers, Xie Shuyan had just sat down when He Fei called. He looked at the screen of the phone, unable to tell what it was like.
  On the contrary, after the two of them divorced, He Fei and him became closer and closer. The helplessness and sadness in it made Xie Shuyan feel embarrassed.
  "Mr. Xie, have you eaten yet?"
  Xie Shuyan thought about the purpose of He Fei's call, and replied casually, "I haven't gone yet.
  " And He Fei's footsteps, "Wait!"
  Before Xie Shuyan could ask He Fei's purpose, the phone was hung up suddenly, and he put down his phone, forgetting for a moment that he was writing a lesson plan.
  During the days with He Fei, he learned that He Fei is an unreliable person, and his words are not very reliable. The meaning of this "wait a minute" may just mean that he wants to hang up the phone.
  But Xie Shuyan still sat in the office stupidly and began to wait, even he himself didn't know what he was waiting for, whether he was waiting for He Fei's call, or something else.
  This expectation, from the moment he and He Fei got married, has been repeatedly intertwined in his life.
  Xie Shuyan's desk was facing the door. He held up the water glass, swallowed the tea in small sips, and stared at the door of the office in a daze.