Chapter 15

Doesn't he know it himself? He knew it from the time he divorced Xie Shuyan, and he wanted to save it and make it up, but your mother, Xie Shuyan, seemed invulnerable, and he didn't know where to start.

It seems that he has never really understood Xie Shuyan.

He Fei clasped his hands together, and begged his mother for mercy, "Don't say it's done? I know."

Hearing these words made his ears callous. He had reached the age of being born, and he couldn't hide even if he wanted to.

"Can I give birth to a child by myself? You tell Xie Shuyan, you talk about him, I have no place to speak in front of him."

Mother He glanced at He Fei, and waited for a long time for this sentence, "That's fine, then I'll stay at your house for a few days, and I'll tell Yanyan."

Now He Fei was dumbfounded. Xie Shuyan moved away long ago, and once his mother moved in, wouldn't this reveal his truth?

"What do you live in my house? They have their own families. Is it suitable for you to live in my house? You don't care about your own old man? Besides, even if I agree, what should Xie Shuyan do if he has an idea?"

Mother He sneered, "Don't tell me these things are useless, I asked Yanyan before I came, and he didn't say anything."

He Fei choked, "Who is like you who cares about giving birth to a child!"

"When you didn't guard you, you didn't live up to it!" Mama He turned around and pointed to the clothes she wore in the living room, "And what does your house look like? When Yanyan is on a business trip, I will tell you to call someone Come to clean it, it's still like a kennel until now, is Yanyan School very busy recently, if you don't have time to take care of you, you're like a savage."

He Fei blames He Fei for any problems in the co-authored family. All good things belong to Xie Shuyan's family. Who can He Fei turn to for reasoning.

Seeing He Fei standing there with disbelief, Mother He said, "Don't make such a bad face with me. Go to pick up Yanyan at night and study by yourself next night. Why doesn't your own wife care at all?"

He Fei wakes up like a dream, he is worried that he will not have the chance to get along with Xie Shuyan, a ready-made reason can bring him home, why is he being hypocritical with his mother?

Seeing that He Fei didn't express any further opinions, Mother He first contacted the housekeeper, then turned around and warned He Fei, "I'm going out to buy groceries now, you wait for the housekeeper to come, don't run away for me."

He Fei was overjoyed, "Don't worry, I won't go anywhere, you can go shopping without worry."

This change was too fast. Mama He sized He Fei up and left the house in doubt.

As soon as the door closed, He Fei couldn't hold back the excitement in his heart, so he called Xie Shuyan.

"Mr. Xie, didn't I disturb your class?" He Fei was pretty good at pretending now.

"No."

"My mother called you?" He Fei pretended to be distressed when he heard Xie Shuyan's "hmm", "She insisted on coming, but I couldn't stop her. No matter what I said, it didn't work. You know me too." Mom, she has the final say at home."

Regardless of whether He Fei exaggerated or not, Xie Shuyan is quite understanding in this regard, "It's okay."

There are elders who come out, and Xie Shuyan is easy to talk to. He Fei immediately climbed up, "Then why do you come to stay for a few days, and I will pick you up later?"