REALLY

~•Jc POV•~
I was waiting to visit Lexi in waiting room. But just then I heard screaming and shouting in Lexis room. What's going on!!! Just then Lexi mom swigged open the doors and ran. Lexis brother went with her. I look at Lexis mom and saw that her face was red, and had puffy eye.

I knew something was going to happen. They both just left the hospital and left Lexi. The nurse told me I could go in now. I got up out of my seat and headed straight to the door. I was getting anxious what will happen. I got to lexis room. I set my hand on the handle and let it rest till I had the guts to open the door. I finally did and lowly opened the door and took small steps to her. Suddenly Lexi scream at me. "Please just leave *tears falling* I DONT WANT TO HAVE SHIT WITH YoU rIGht now!!!" She shouted to me.
"Lexi?..." I questioned her.
They probably haved a fight with her mother and brother. She was on the bed cry. When she heard me she look at me. I ran to her and and sat down. I hugged her while she was soppy with tears on my shoulder. I rubbed her back then she broke the hug. She started to tell me what happened. She told me what her mother did and what she said. Then she told me what she told her mother....it was deep. "GET THE FUCCcKk OUT MOM I-I Hhate YOU!! I wish DAD WASs HerE and NOt YOu!!!!!" The words were repeating in my head.

Then she told me what had happened when she was knocked out. The whole thing was true and all so did that mean she was dying but I saved her?
" Jc I-i saw my DaDd in the beginning, then I saw me on the ground and you picking me up. The ambulance came and you came. J-jcc thank you but.." She said.
But?!??....BUt waht!??
"But..what?" I calmly said to her.
"At the. End when we get to the hospital everything went black...
I started to cry thinking all just had happened to me...and what you had to go through this again an-d seeing you cry...I felt the tears. I cryed out a pound of water on the ground.. JJc-c I had a choice to live or die. I walk into the water and everything when bright. And I woke up in here..." She whispered while crying making her mumble.
"Lexi..that is remarkable...thank you for picking to live I wou- I was about to finish but Lexi cut in.
"Jc NOo it was the worst decision I've chosen!!! " she shout at me.
"Lex-" i was cut by her again,
"I just made everything worst maybe I shouldn't had picken to live I did have a choice and I mess up that changes to leave... FUcK!!!" She said.
"DONT saY thAt LexI !!! I WOULD BE DEVASTATED if YoU weRe gOne...I WOULD blAm mySELf!!" I shout while a tear fell down my cheek . She wiped it away and hugged she's my best friend.

~ hours pass ~
"Lexi the doctor said we could leave tomorrow morning ..they said your ok." I told her in a cheerful way.
"Do I still I have to go to school?"
"I don't know but who said were going to school lexi" I said having a smirk on my face.