I remember

• Lexi POV •
The Conversation was over....Kian went to this car. Then Jc got up to leave.
I moved more in to the side of big rock so he won't see me and then went around to some stairs that also lead up to the parking lot. I went to the broken up stairs that leads up. Seeing Jc looking at Kian while he was getting in his car and left him there. I wish I knew the Old Kian like Jc did too. Jc went to his car and left too. I was gonna so walk home it wasn't far. But I fell like I meet Kian before too. Did he use to go to my middle school? Wait....WAIT OMFG. Kian...Robert...LAWLEY...
Yes..YES I...used to like him in middle school..... Back then I dislike boys I can't stand them I mean there violent and noisy, and uncivilized in general. Kian from my neighborhood were I use to live when I was a child he was different somehow. He has a small build and his voice, rather then row and rough, it's clear and smooth like a girls. I guess that's why. I remember when my friends and I were walking home together and we spotted so guys playing cops and robbers. They looked at use and asked if we wanted to play my friends said ya. But then I saw Kian "I don't mind.." I whispered while blushing. We all hide I went be hide some little picnic home thing and I saw Kian. 
The conversation~ (lexis memorizes POV)
"Oh sorry I'll go somewhere" I said."Not now the cops are here" he said. "Oh true"
Kian is pretty strong..Ah and his nape of his neck is cute. "Woah, they almost saw me" he said. He lead back were I was. He smells of shampoo, I wondered if this is what all boys smelled like and with just a bit of sweet. *GULPH*
"Hey doesn't it look like some one is over there" one boy said. "I'm honing to check" another said. "Stay here" Kian said. I saw Kian running away. "As I thought so!!" Said the boy. He got caught for my sake. Wait if I ally touches him, he can break out. Okay I have to help him. I ran to him and Kian looking back at me but I got caught I sat next a to Kian. " Was trying to help you..." I said quietly. "Yeah..um thanks" he said. The shape of nape of his neck is cute. "We you came running for me...I was pretty boy very happy" Kian is different for the other boys. I'm totally okay with him. I don't dislike him at all.
{back to the not POV}
Whenever are eyes meet, without fail, we'll look away and then are eyes would meet again.