HIM...

« Lexis POV »
Jenn and I finally got to Beach. We parked and grabbed are bag and headed toward were the party was.
I took off my sandals when we got to the sand. The sand was so smooth and a little warm. It was the best feeling. We saw everyone dancing and taking shots and people in the water. The sun was still up but about set down. It was beautiful. I saw Jc, so I told Jenn that Ima go talk to Jc. I walked up to Jc, he was talking to five guys.
"Um...Hi Jc..can we talk?" I asked him.
"Yea...sure..Lexi...you guys I'll talk to you all later" he said.
"Ok Jc" All the boys said.
We walk to somewhere quiet, away from the beach party.
"Jc I just want -" I was cut off.
"Look Lexi...I'm so sorry...please forgive me..." He said looking down at his feet. He slowly walked up to me and hugged me. I hugged him back. I told him about the letter. I started to tear up a little but Jc wiped them away.

We walk back to the party it started to get dark. So they turned on the lights on. Jc introduced me to his friends. Trevor the Queen!! His voice!!! He has so much talent. He's also sassy. He was so funny I loved meeting Jc friends.
I meet Connor...Connor is so funny. Jc told me that he loves Cats and Coffee. I love both of those things. So me and Connor talked about cats, Weird.
Ricky was the best he's so sassy. He's the type of guy that's ready to party and dance. "Yasss Girl Yasss."
Then Sam, sam is so hardcore. He's kinda cute. I love his tattoos. I think he was flirting with me. I don't know but it's kinda cute that he's flirting with me.
I loved his red cheeks even though he hates them I like them. I told him that his cheeks make him special and him. I don't know if he blushed but I blushed when he looked at me.
Then their was Him...Kian...Kian Lawley. My heart started to pump so fast like I've met him before and Kian was acting a little nervous.
"Hi I'm Lexi..."I said.
"Hi Lexi...I'm Kian" he mumbled.
"You look b-beautiful" he quickly said.
With a little shocked . I looked at him and he started to sweat and scratching his head. "Oh.um...thank you..your so sweet.. " I said while blushing. "Yea...Um no Problem..." he said. I kissed his cheek. He started to blush more so that make me blush more too. Everyone started to stare at us. "Wwhhoo" they all said. That made me blush more. I saw Sam...he looked a little upset and even Jc.