Good morning

One week later. ( it's the day  before they leave)

Meredith POV:

"Mommy, Mommy! Can I please bring my flowery dress? Can I,can I!"

" Ofc sweetheart, you can pick out 2 flowery dresses, how does that sound?" I said smiling  as I helped  Zola pack a few more things. Derek was a big help since he packed the kids bags while I was gone with Lexi, it saved us a lot of time.

Zola jumped up and down smiling. " really!! I'm gonna be the prettiest girl there! Well besides you mommy."  She's an angle.

" We'll thank you baby, but your already so pretty with and without your flowery dress." She smiled at me. " thank you momma." She hugged me real tight.

I heated wet, tiny  foot steps running towards the room before seeing my 3 year old NAKED son run up to me.

" Na, Na, Na boo boo, you can catch me" Bailey said hiding in Zola's closet. I love my child.

Derek came jogging in the room with a towel in his hands. " Bailey buddy, this isn't a game. We have things to do today, don't you want to see nana, and auntie A ?" Oh, I forgot to mention, where going to brunch with Amy and Caroline to discuss everything before tomorrow.

" if bailey can run around naked, I can too!" Zola said trying to remove her shirt. My kids are...unique. They learned this from there father because this is not from my gene.

I grabbed on to Zolas shirt and fixed it before things got...outta hand. " Okay, okay, Zola where not doing that." I laugh. " Bailey honey come out so daddy can get you dressed." I asked. It was silent.

" Bailey, don't make me ask again Mr." I said making my voice a little bit more serious.

Derek rolled his eyes playfully. " Alright, I guess we'll be going without you then." We all pretending to leave the room.

Moments later Bailey came running out, and quietly Derek wrapped him in a towel. Bailey starts to laugh and squirm. " alright let's go little stinker." And they left the room to finish getting ready.

————————————
No one's POV:

The kids were downstairs all dressed and ready. They were in the living room sitting on the couch watching Disney junior while the 2 adults where upstairs for a moment.

———————————-
Meredith's POV:

I was putting on my earrings in the mirror until I felt muscular hands wrap around my hips. " Mhm hi sweetheart." I say tilting my head to the side as he began to kiss my neck.

" Hi baby, I missed you." He says rubbing on my body. I laugh a little. " Derek you were with me the whole day so far."

He turns me around and kisses my lips. " No I want us time. Hey what do you say we have a date night tonight?" Is this man crazy.

I laugh historically as I grab my sim glasses and place them on my head. " Your funny."

" What, I'm serious, Amelia is sleeping over tonight anyways to help with the air port chaos with the kids tomorrow anyway. It won't hurt her if she could watch the kids tonight as well."

He has a good point, but I don't know. I mean tomorrow we have an early morning and a long
day. " Derek, I don't know." He gently grabs my arm and pulls me Against him. " come on baby, please" Oh jeez, he's so annoyingly cute. " Fine." He kisses me a bunch of times before walking out the room.

" You won't regret it Mer!" I hear him yell from a distance.

I shake my head and grab my keys. " Yeah, Yeah...ass" I mumble under my breath.