Meet and Greet

Short A/N !!!!!!!!!!!

OKAY SO, THE YUMI IM REFERENCING THROUGHOUT THIS ENTIRE STORY UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE WILL BE IN THE CHAPTER BANNER < 3

-----------------------------
Today was the day. 

You were going to Twitch Con, and you were really happy, as you awoke to numerous notifications from your favorite streamers on Twitter.

One of your personal favorites were 'The Group Chat' and the 6 males were going.

The group consisted of Blake, Nick, Isaac, Grunk, Larry, and Tanner. You had seen Blake recording one of his videos in GTA RP, and you two were talking for a bit, but you never got the chance to add him.

You picked up your phone, and you were scrolling through all of your notifications when one had caught you off guard. It was a post from Yumi.

'Cant wait to see you all' was what the picture picture was titled. His hair was fluffy, and he had glasses on, along with his 'Pool Hall' crew neck sweater, and a black undershirt.

You had looked over the picture a few times, before saving it. You sent the pictures to your friend group who wasn't going, and they commented on how you two would be a cute Youtube couple, or how funny you two would be if you collabed. 

Sure yeah, you did stream every once and a while, but you never thought about collabs with other creators, especially with big creators like Yumi or Isaac... Right? 

You had hopped in the shower for a quick rinse off so you could get changed, before you headed to your closet and picked out an outfit from the brand 'Aelfric Eden' before finding a bag that matched the outfit, along with a charger block for your phone, your weed pen, and other trinkets you may need for the trip.

To be fair, you only had a one hour drive ahead of you, but since you were going alone, it would make it feel like forever. You grabbed your keys, locked your door, and headed out to your car.

You sat in your car and started it, as you played your Spotify playlist. A few of Softwilly's song and a fair amount of songs with Yumi being in them played, aswell as a few other random songs.

you drove to the hotel you were going to stay at.

 When you got to your hotel room, you realized that you still had almost half an hour to spend. You decided you would just walk around for a bit, before you would head to the convention center.  

As your timer went off to leave wherever you went, you headed back, and began your 10 minute drive to the center, snacks and drinks in hand.

As you arrived in the parking lot, you saw The Group Chat walking to the doors. You tensed up slightly at the thought of getting to meet The group chat.

After a moment of sitting in your car, you gained courage (and your wobbly legs) back, before you walked out of your  to the entrance of the San Diego Convention center.

(To be continues

(505 words)