Chapter 133

Seeing this, the group of brothers outside cheered and some even whistled.

"Ru Gui can still carry the bride after doing more than 60 push-ups. Looks like he's very capable."

"Commander Xiao should be relieved to let Ru Gui take care of his granddaughter now, right?"

"Ru Gui usually looks so gentle. I didn't expect him to be so strong."

The group of sisters in the room also exclaimed.

Wen Rugui had become the director of the Institute of Mechanics at such a young age. Not only did he have a bright future, but he was also very handsome. It was rare that he obeyed Tong Xuelu.

Different people had different lives.

Tong Xuelu was so lucky.

The men envied Wen Rugui for marrying a wife who was capable in the hall and the kitchen. She was also a top student. It was a man's dream to marry such a wife.

The two of them were handsome and beautiful. For a moment, they didn't know whether to envy Wen Rugui or Tong Xuelu.

Wen Rugui carried Tong Xuelu out of the boudoir. The bright light shone on her face. She had applied light powder on her face and lipstick on her lips, which made her look even more beautiful and charming.

Tong Xuelu noticed that his Adam's apple moved, and her fingertips lightly hooked on his chest. It seemed unintentional, but it also seemed intentional. The red mole under her almond-shaped eyes was incomparably bright, and she looked like a little fox that could capture one's soul.

Thump, thump, thump!

Wen Rugui's heart beat wildly. He felt that it was going to jump out of his throat.

It wasn't a long walk from the boudoir to the living room, but he felt that it was very far. He wished that it was already dark.

When Commander Xiao saw Wen Rugui carrying Tong Xuelu over, he felt as if his heart was soaked in sour water.

Wen Rugui put Tong Xuelu down. The two of them kowtowed to Commander Xiao and offered tea. "Grandpa, please have some tea."

Commander Xiao took the tea from Tong Xuelu's hands and said in a choked voice, "Good child. You'll always be a part of the family. Come home and visit me more often."

Everyone: "..."

Tong Xuelu is just marrying next door. There is no difference between marrying and not marrying. Commander Xiao, you don't have to be so sentimental, do you?

Tong Xuelu smiled and agreed.

After drinking his granddaughter's tea, Commander Xiao stared at Wen Rugui for a long time without moving.

Seeing him like this, Tong Xuelu couldn't help but think of the stories in which the mother-in-law deliberately made things difficult for the new daughter-in-law. She almost laughed out loud.

The wedding officiator hurriedly came out to smooth things over. "Commander Xiao, the auspicious hour is almost over. Hurry up and drink this cup of tea from your grandson-in-law. I wish the two newlyweds a happy marriage and have a child soon."