Chapter 155

On the way back, the atmosphere was not very good, especially Fang Jingyuan who was indignant.

"I just don't understand. What's wrong with telling them?"

In order to show that they valued the couple and out of friendship, they all asked for leave to come over.

Of course, Tong Xuelu didn't need to ask for leave because she was the boss, but because she was the boss, time was more important and valuable.

After Fang Jingyuan finished speaking, she saw that no one agreed with her and couldn't help but feel bored.

She poked Tong Xuelu's arm with her hand and said, "Aren't you angry at all?"

Tong Xuelu said, "At the moment, we don't know what happened over there. Maybe there's something that's hard to say. Let's wait until they come back."

When she first met Jiang Baihui, she had a carefree personality and was very sociable. She was very good at mediating the atmosphere and was also very helpful. Speaking of which, she was the most popular person in the Foreign Languages Department.

At the beginning, she was wary of Jiang Baihui, but after she helped her a few times, she gradually let down her guard.

After getting to know her better, she realized that her personality was actually not that perfect. For example, sometimes she was a little childish and sometimes she had a competitive mentality.

However, this made her feel more at ease because as long as one was human, there would be flaws. People who were too perfect either pretended to be or were especially scheming. As long as her strengths outweighed her flaws, she wouldn't care about these small flaws.

This time, they delayed their return to China and didn't inform them in advance. It was indeed too much.

However, she was still willing to choose to believe that they must have met with an accident.

After all, they had no reason to tease them, especially Liang Tianyi. He was calm and mature, so he wouldn't deliberately make things difficult for them.

After listening to her words, Fang Jingyuan thought about it and was convinced, "Okay, when she comes back, I will definitely ask her what happened. But are we still coming over to pick them up tomorrow? "

Tong Xuelu shook her head, "Ru Gui is going back to the base and can't ask for leave. I also have to meet an important client tomorrow, so I can only ask her distant cousin to pick them up."

Fang Jingyuan shrugged, "We don't have time to come over either. But if we don't go over, won't it be bad?"

Tong Xuelu raised he4 eyebrows. "What's wrong with that?"

In terms of status, Wen Rugui was Liang Tianyi's teacher. He had already put down his pride to welcome Liang Tianyi, but they suddenly made such a move. It was really puzzling.

She could understand, but she still felt uncomfortable.

She was never someone who would make herself suffer. If she felt uncomfortable, she would definitely not come over again.

Fang Jingyuan felt that Jiang Baihui might be a little unhappy, but there was nothing she could do. She was also unhappy now, and no one came to coax her.