Explaination!

So if you have been here since this story was made, than you know that this used to be a 'k-pop' scenarios story. I decided recently to switch it over to only BIGBANG since I don't really write for other groups lol.

Now for the exciting explanation! Yes, I will be taking requests ^_^ but, it's a limited slot. Therefore, if I get so many requests I can put a stop to taking more requests at any time. As to how you can request for a BIGBANG scenario/one-shot and WHAT you can request:

HOW-

So it's pretty basic. You just need to PM me with the following:

-Your member of choice that you want me to write about
-A SHORT description of what kind of scenario you want me to write (ex: a romantic dinner date with Jiyong that ends with something special; I'm in a relationship with Seunghyun, and he cheats; Seungri takes me on my first date with him to an amusement park; etc.)

There is something that is required in order for me to write your requested scenario: please upvote at least ONE TIME on this story. And that's it!

WHAT-

I do write smut scenarios!! So you can request such as well for my fellow byuntae (pervert haha) readers out there mwahahaha. I won't write things that are overly gory, but if you wanted gore angst I will review it first and then get back to you on if I will comply :) And obviously, even though I can write smut, I won't write dirty porn. So don't ask for too weird of things lol.

~

Okay so that covers it! Please request me with a PM and the following information and 'pay' me with one, measly upvote on the story hehe. Can't wait to write for you guys!