A Burgundy Night [Choi Seunghyun x You]

3• A Burgundy Night

Your POV

You were walking through the parking garage of the building where your apartment was, and we're extremely tired. Work was hectic today, and all you wanted to do was undress into sweats and a tank top to lounge on the couch.

~

As you reached the door, you pulled your keys out and entered the small place. You looked around and found no sight of your boyfriend. Sighing in disappointment, you dropped your purse to the floor, removed your heels, and went towards the bedroom.

When you opened the bedroom door, you gasped as you saw flower petals all over you white comforter, and your boyfriend was sitting in the love-seat beside the nightstand grinning from ear to ear.

"Welcome home, jagiya," he said in his husky voice, "I noticed that you've been needing some time to unwind due to work so I prepared this for you." Your normally cute, and childish boyfriend had made you a romantic night for him and you to relax. You smiled, and turned to see that on the nightstand there was wine. As you took a closer look, you realized that it wasn't one of yours.

"S-Seunghyun, you didn't have to bring one of yours," you told him feeling guilty for him to bring one of his overpriced wines. The wines he bought were dear to him, almost as much as you and his Bearbricks collection. You had never tasted any before because you felt to shy, and undeserving to have anything so special to him.

He shook his head, "It's fine. You're my girlfriend, who else holds the right to drink something that is a prized possession of mine? There's no one besides you listed in my book," he finished with a cocky grin.

You smiled while looking at your hands, and he came and held them. "Go on," he said quietly, "get into your comfort clothes and we will enjoy it together, ne?" You looked at him and gave him a warm hug, "Gomawo, Seunghyun-ah." He hugged you back and you feel the sincerity radiating from him, "No problem. If I won't look out for you, who else will? I hope there's no one else..." You laughed, "Agreed." You pulled away and headed to get your clothes on.

~

You were both relaxing in each other's arms while sipping on the fine wine, and watching a movie together. It was great, you hadn't gotten to spend time like this with him lately due to you being so busy at work, but getting this from him definitely made all the hard work worth it.

You looked up at him, and he looked at you and gave you a chaste kiss on you lips. "Saranghaeo, jagi," he told you lovingly. You grinned and nuzzled into his shoulder, "Ne, saranghaeo Seunghyun."

~_~

A/N: I haven't updated here for awhile huh? Okay so that's it. Its short but I had an urge to write something haha. Hope you liked it and don't forget to comment and vote!! Thanks for reading~