It's Okay (Choi Seunghyun)

• BIGBANG Scenarios •

requested by TrindaWolf

~________~

A/N: I'm here to explain my writing style real quick. Even though I will be taking requests, I won't write in a 'you' or '____' POV. I prefer to use OC's since I feel like the feeling is better that way. Okay, without further a-do, please read....

It's Okay
(Choi Seunghyun)

Leanne's POV (OC)

It had been a few months since this started. I didn't understand it at first, but maybe now I do. Maybe I'm ugly, or annoying, or he just doesn't love me anymore. Regardless, the behavior was noticed at work as well because I had Daesung calling me asking if his hyung was okay. When he asked me that, I really didn't know what to say to him. That's precisely it: I don't know if he's okay.

He walks around our condominium, and just looks out the window at night with a glass of wine in his hand. The look in his eyes is unreadable. He barely makes conversation with me or his band mates, and it is scaring us. More like me. Supposedly he isn't eating as much as he did before either.

I just don't know what to do anymore. It hurts me even more than the rest of his friends because he barely looks at me. He hasn't held me in months. He won't respond when I speak to him. I think I might be the problem now. Why else would he be this way? He hasn't had any troubles with anyone. There's only me. He must just dislike me now....

~

I came home earlier than usual, and smelled something strange coming from the guest room. I heard sounds too. 'Why is someone in there? We never have guests or use that room,' I thought to myself. Curiosity got the best of me and I made my way towards the bedroom.

When I opened the door I couldn't believe what I saw. Wine bottles were littered everywhere, packages of certain drugs were torn open, and there in the center of the mess was my boyfriend. His eyes were bloodshot, and he looked like he was going to pass out. I took a deep breathe and definitely smelled marijuana. He was leaning his head against his knee, and had tears streaming down his face. Needless to say, he looked broken.

I made sure I wasn't going to cry, and then took a careful step towards his leaning figure. I knelt down, and started off slowly, "Seunghyun-ah..." He looks up at me and reeked of the dreadful poison he took. "What's wrong, hm? Why are you in here with all these things?" I questioned him softly while gesturing to the remains of the poisons I positive that he had taken.

Seunghyun just shook his head in response with tears still going down his face. Shit, it hurt my heart so much to see my strong Tabi to be breaking down like this. Was it me? Did I really do something wrong?

Taking a deep breathe I pulled him into my arms as he continued to sob while I rubbed his back comfortingly. "Gwenchana, babe. It's alright. Now please, stand up and let's head towards our bedroom, mm? And we can talk there," I suggested as calm as I could at the moment. I needed be calm and cool when dealing with this because I've done this before. Except, it was with my father. I never thought I'd have to lay eyes on this substance again, but I guess I was wrong.

He looked at me and mumbled a quiet 'okay.' I helped him up as he stumbled on his feet from obviously being drunk and high simultaneously. We walked out of the room towards the bedroom. I had him sit down on the bed so that we could talk. I really wanted him to go and shower first, but I knew that I wouldn't get him to talk after so I settled for discussing with a drunk, high, and smelly Seunghyun. I ran my hands through my hair and before I could speak he did.

"Anna," he started huskily, "jeongmal mianhae." As he choked out the last words he started crying again. "I'm so sorry for how I've been lately. I know that I've been so absent lately, but I've just been stressed with work. Not only that...it's just the fans," he sniffed as he put his face into his hands. "They want the comeback so bad, and me and Jiyong haven't been able to deliver. I just felt so bad that I haven't been getting any ideas, that it brought me down." He was still crying silent tears as I listened from the other side of the bed.

To most it may seem like a petty thing to get depressed over this and just dive head-in to take these substances, but with Seunghyun it isn't. He's cheerful, and very well put together. Although at times, it isn't the big things that take him down, it's the guilt of not accomplishing those big things required of him. He drinks a lot when I can't learn certain scripts for his acting. He will become a recluse when he gets scolded for not dancing properly. These things are the big things to him, and bring him down. This time it really hurt him. I can't believe I thought I was the cause. 'How self-centered, Leanne,' I scolded myself.

I scooted closer to him and hugged him. I pulled away and held his hands. He wasn't looking at me and it frustrated me. "Look at me, Seunghyun," I told him. He looks at me with his red eyes and messed up hair. I put a comforting smile on and talked to him, "It's going to be okay. You will have a comeback soon. It may not be now, or anytime soon, but it will happen. The other members are there to help out too, so don't shoulder it all just because you feel responsible because you are the eldest. Got it?" I told him assuringly.

He looked at me and then to his hands and back up to nod at me in response. I hugged him again and this time he returned the gesture. He nuzzled into my neck and whispered quietly into my ear, "I missed you. I missed hugging you and talking to you."

I giggled, "If you missed me so much, then don't do this again. Please?" I asked him as I pulled away to hold his face in my hands gently. He nodded with his puppy, brown eyes. He put out foreheads together, and leaned in to kiss me. I hadn't had contact with him in so long that it felt amazing. Like I had just been giving life again. He made the kiss more passionate and was trailing his hands along my shirt. He nibbled on my bottom lip, and I let him in without realizing it. He leaned me down into the bed while being on top of me. He was soon groping my chest, but I didn't want to do this right now. Especially not when he reeled of alcohol and weed.

I reluctantly pushed him off and he just gave me the 'Why?' look. I pushed him playfully with my hands again. "Go take a shower! You reek of gross stuff! I don't want to do anything when you stink like that, babe," I told him in all seriousness.

He smirked, "So does that mean I can do it when I get out?" I looked at him with a purposeful cute face while thinking about it, "Hmm, maybe. If your good." He laughed, "Arasseo, jagiya. I'll be back and I'll be good~ so that I can get my reward." I just looked at him with a smile at the fact that I had gotten my old Seunghyun back. "Fine," I told him, "Just go shower!"

He walked over to me again and gave me a chaste kiss, "Whatever you say, Anna."

~_______~

A/N: So I hope you liked it~ Please please, request away! I want to do something like this again! It was fun hehe. Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment and upvote ^^ Love ya~