Late Night Feelings (GD x You)

1• Late Night Feelings

Levy's POV

I wasn't feeling to good today. Not exactly physically, but more emotionally. Mine and Ji's relationship isn't having problems, so to say, but more of me missing him. Physically and emotionally, I miss him. He has been so busy this past year and he hasn't gotten a break since his last solo album COUP DE'TAT. He had to work on the collaboration with Taeyang for last fall and before all that, he was still working and tweaking Big Bang's next album which will be coming out this summer. Not exactly confirmed, but that's what he has been saying. Point still stands, he hasn't been home much and when he is, he sleeps and eats since he isn't always able to do that with all the work he gets. I've learned to live with it since we started this relationship back when his first album came out in 2009, Heartbreaker. Yes, it's been a six year long relationship. This happens a lot, but normally I can deal with it due to it only lasting for a month or two at a time. It had never been this long before though...

He finally came home at the wonderful time of twelve o'clock at midnight. I heard him trudge in through the front door of our shared apartment. I was making some late night tea in my star sweatpants and a 'My Neighbor Totoro' t-shirt that was slightly big on me. My hair was up in a messy bun, and my eyes probably looked like a raccoon's from my smeared mascara. I turned to see him come in. He looked like he was losing more weight and as though his eyes were going to fall out of his head from exhaustion. His brown hair hadn't been dyed for a few months so he had it under a beanie. He was wearing skinny jeans, tennis shoes, and a red shirt with a black sweater.

"Ji...your home," I call to him. I walk over to him and take his sweater off and grab his bag to set it on the kitchen table. It was wet from the rain outside, and I immediately looked at him when he didn't respond to me. "Ji? Ji?" I asked worriedly and waved my hand in front of him. He was breathing hard but responded, "I'm f-fine. I just need sleep." His voice was hoarse and he was wobbling getting to the room. I quickly grabbed his arm and he jumped. These are the signs of an overworked artist who hasn't eaten all day and hasn't had more than two hour a day sleep for over two weeks. In this apartment it is a daily occurrence. Every time I see it, I want it breakdown and cry but of course I don't because that makes it worse for him. He's already physically exhausted why should he be emotionally as well?

"Come here," I beckon, but he refused and pulled away with a shout, "I just want to be left the fuck.alone. I'm so fucking tired that it's driving me crazy!?" He rants. I stare in shock, "Kwon Ji Yong! You, and only you! refuse to ever take off a few days even when the CEO recommends it! You do it to yourself, and I'm the one who picks up the pieces. So don't you DARE yell with me saying to leave you alone, Ji Yong! Because if you were left alone," I catch my breathe. I could already feel the swelling of the throat and tears forming in my eyes just thinking about what would happen to him if he had no one. "....you would be broken, babe. Look at how thin you are!" I wave at his body and he got ashamed and turned to hide his face into the doorframe from me. "I-I'm so sorry that I've been a burden to you, Levy, but you should've seen this was coming!" He fights back, "Did you really think they wouldn't work me till I was dead over there? Even when I'm their biggest money maker?" He laughs. "Ji, I know it's hard because you love your job," I say lowering my tone, "but you need a break sometimes...just look in the mirror. Why can't you understand?" I suddenly break into tears and fall to my knees. He looked slightly shocked at what happened. As I sob I tell him, "Ji Yong, I love you with all my heart that's why I'm so frustrated and angry with you," I cry, "you don't even care about your body. You have been caring more for your damn work!" He lifts his head and looks at me in sorrow. He begins to walk closer towards me as I speak while sobbing, "Y-You haven't even been looking at me...You come home and say a lifeless 'hello' and eat my food and then off to bed. It's the same everyday for the past year, babe! I miss you, and I'm extremely worried about your health," I cry out.

He came close to me and took a deep breathe and said in a low voice, "I'm sorry, Levy. I didn't know that you were feeling all that from an asshole like me not taking care of you...and obviously not taking care of myself," he quietly finishes. He hugs me while I'm crying, "There," he rubs my back, "I'm sorry don't cry. Please baby..." I stop my crying and look up at him and he looks at me. We both know each other were going through a lot this past year with him and work and me with my mother passing away. Lot's of things happened, and he even learned about my darkest secrets lately. How I'm slightly depressed and maybe suicidal...Even through all this, we are still standing and look at us now. We broke, but even broken we help each other piece back together. He lifts me up and carries me to the bedroom and puts me on the bed. He covers me with the blankets, and wipes a tear that slide down my cheek. He left the room and came back in his sweats and a black tank. His hair is tousled and my face is a complete mess. We are messy inside and out, but we still are in love and have each other. As he climbs into bed I whisper to him, "I'm sorry about the mean things I said...I shouldn't have been that cruel." He wraps his arm around my torso. He breathes out and snuggles into my hair, "It's okay," he kisses my head, "I deserved to know. We've been going through a lot. I've been going through a lot and I never thought to think about how you were doing with things. Please forgive me for not paying attention to you, Lev," he says in a low voice. I hugged him and put my head deeper towards his chest, "I will always forgive you, but if you really want to be forgiven~" I say slyly. He looks down at me, "What do you want, jagiya?" I nudged him, "Please take one, just one week off of work, hmm?" I ask him with puppy eyes. He looks down and sighs, "Arasso, just for you. One week," he says waving his finger, "I'll take up the CEO on his offer." I grinned at the thought of spending a week with him. "Gomawo~" He hugs me tighter, "Of course, we need to spend some time together," he gives me a sweet kiss on the lips, "now let's go to sleep." I nod and we both went to bed...

Sorry for making it so angsty lol. DRAMA. Hopefully you enjoyed! Please comment and vote :)
-writer