1

Slow down girl ! You are going overspeed " the girl beside her shake her shoulder to get her attention but "she" fasten the speed reaching 120 .her friend sighed in defeat .this is the 21st time ,you deceived your bodyguards ......how long are you going to behave like this " .her friend looked through the window and there four mercedes in black is following them now , basically" her" . " Oh shit ,the fucking diesel " the girl cursed the damn car which slowed down .she looked at the person who is now knocking on her glass 's window .she opened the door and shut it making a loud noise ." Who the hell bought this damn car " .she looked at the men who was standing in front of her with their head down ." Its launched yesterday and very expensi--- ".the girl cutted in mid which  one of the man was  saying " whatever,it is .it's not worth it now ,
jen you want this car " .she looked at her friend for a minute then throw key on her side saying" from today,it's yours ,enjoy babes." The girl winked at her friend and sat with her bodyguard in black mercedes.

Again ,dear " the man who is fixing his expensive wrist watch looked at her daughter smiling ." Until you give me my damn freedom " she took a bite of an apple ." No cursing and it's for your protection" her father kissed her forehead " i know how to protect myself " her voice which comes a little annoying but it was now too late cuz the door was already shut indicating his father went on his work  means alone , again .

--------------------------------------------
You seem tensed ,Mr lee " his best friend patted his shoulder " my daughter ,she again tried to ran away .she is quite stubborn " his friend sighed and continued" again ..... wait lee ,why don't you provide her a personal bodyguard,so that he can watch her 24/7. " I had already dozen of guards for her but she doesn't give a fuck about them and here you are talking about a single bodyguard " he rested his head on the sofa ." I have a man for your girl ,just do what i m telling you now .his friend spoke his plan to lee ." Are you  sure it's going to work ,Kim " lee looked at her friend worriedly " u know my daughter ,she is quite arrogant how you-- I mean he is going to stand her " .aish ! Lee shut up ! I am saying .he is the one and only perfect for her just do as I say .Kim speak in a stern tone ." Okay ! so from tomorrow, on duty " lee speak , walking outside the hall ." I am going because I need to inform him ". Kim goes inside his car .

-------------------------------------------------

Monday ,12:00 pm

Are you coming,at night " jen spoke scrolling her social media ." Yeah! Just I have to distract those fools " she rolled her eyes .her friend chuckled at her reaction ." What the fuss" she looked at the college entrance " is there any vip coming to our college, today " . They both looked at the girls crowd who were blocking the front view .let's go and check " jen took you with her .you looked at the gate .a boy ! Not a boy , i mean Greek god .oh!  
Who is hell is he !!!! .his attire looks expensive means he is rich .face have a perfect cut means good looking .his eyes roaming in the crowd means he is definitely finding someone .oh hell no .is he already taken .fuck !!!!!! What are you even thinking .i cursed myself and again looked at him but he is already looking at me .he looked at his phone for sometime then again ,me .

He mumbled my name but I was quick enough to understand him .who is he ? How did he know my name ?? Is this handsome is here for me ?? All those questions was roaming my mind and I felt myself distant from the group and more closer to him  .did he took me here ? No way !!! " Hey mister !!! Why did you bring me here , don't you know who I am ? Let me sho------" he shoot his hands up and spoke " woh!! Girl cool !! It's not me who bring you here .it's you who walk in front of me "  i am embarassed, now but from when my legs become involentary  .fuck you ! Hormones!!!!!

Did you perhaps drool over my charmness " he whispered in my ears .i looked around the crowd , whispering to each other ." No way ! I was waiting for my car " he took my bag and put it on his shoulder  ." Liar ! I saw how you were checking me out .so did you found something attractive in me " he walked to his car by grabbing my hands and again i followed him .i repeat it happened involuntary . " I was not  checking you out ....it's just your ear piercing is quite good " he stopped and come closer to me " means you observed me quite good , take a proper look now " he bend his face to my height and move more closer to my face . I nervously looked at his piercing and pushed him . okay now I am back to my self ." What the hell ,do you think you are doing " I poked his chest ribs ." Just taking you home " he casually speak with a smile . " Don't mess with me " i pushed him and he falls on the ground .

I heard the crowd shouting " boo" maybe they thought i rejected this hot and handsome boy . " Look Mr unknown !! Don't mess with me , you have no  idea what can I do with you " i moved back to college building . I heard him speaking my name .i smirked and showed him my middle finger ,still walking . He harshly turned me around and lifted my body on his shoulder " what the hell ,put me down you physco " i struggle but he spank my hip .oh god ! How dare he ??  I punched him on his back ." Stay still darling !! Now you have no idea what I can do with you " his voice was husky which gave me Shiver . I was nervous but because of his statement ,his voice,his body lifting mine or just him giving me a  nickname . I sighed in defeat and he pushed me inside the passenger seat . "  Can you atleast tell me who the fuck are you...my kidnapper ?? My stalker ??my obsessive lover ?? ...uhm ya my father 's rival or my long lost brother .or...--- " he put his big palm on my mouth preventing me to speak more . " Keep quiet ! You talk tooooooo much " he whispered looking at me . I removed his palm " atleast let me know , before I die that who are you to me " sarcasm was clearly visible in my tone .

I am your personal bodyguard,who will watch you 24/7 .so get habitual to see me everyday " ....