12

Daddy " yn hugged her father . Mr lee looked at her daughter in amusement . What are you doing here " Her smile fell and she annoyingly sat on the sofa . I got it , you don't love me now " Her father laughed before sitting near her on the sofa . Who said this nonsense . I love you so much" He started tickling her and she laughed .

The knock on the door interrupted their conversation . Come in " Mr lee cleared his throat before speaking . Sir, it's time to go " Her heart skipped a beat , listening to his honey coated voice .

She is especially here to see him . From the past few days he had been avoiding her as much as possible . Her father was going on a trip so he offered to go with him as his bodyguard and his father agreed . This , morning was their return day but her father went directly to his office, taking Taehyung with him.

Okay , let's go " Mr lee's voice broke her thoughts . She immediately went towards her father and hugged him . Look at his tired eyes.I  think he isn't able to move a bit but here you are forcing him to go with you " she whispered in her father's ear . But I am the victim here " Her father played along with her . Whatever Mr lee I am taking him home" She kissed his cheek before detaching herself . That's unlike you " His father smirked before kissing her forehead .

Taehyung , I'll be taking my other guards with me . You go and rest and you did a good job . And take care of her " he whispered the last part before going out . Let's go , Mr. "  Yn clutched his wrist into hers and dragged him all along with her .

Sit beside me cuz I'm going to drive, today " She stopped him and sat on the seat . He looked clueless . What happened to you " He asked . She placed her elbow on the window glass before smiling . I don't wanna die , early " He raised his eyebrows in confusion then sighed . He simply is too tired to even speak .

She looked at him from time to time , who  had his eyes closed . She parked the car before entering the cafe. After sometime she came and sat on her seat and placed the things silently on the back seat .

We reached " she declared with a whisper and looked at him who was sleeping with a pout on his lips . He looked adorable . She opened her camera and clicked his picture and smiled at herself . He is so handsome and at the same time cute " she spoke .

She looked at him who was already staring at her . She gulped hesitatingly before speaking . We reached and here is your meal " she stumbled and walked outside the car . He also got out of the car and stretched himself.

Taehyung

I opened my room door and plopped myself on the bed . I am exhausted ,aish " I yawned . Protecting Mr Lee in daytime and spying on his business at night is surely a tough thing . As my father informed me about this important deal, I grabbed this opportunity to go with him and guess it's worth going . But also made me tired as fuck . The door opened and she walked in .

Let's have lunch , first "

I am tired as fuck "

Get up before I make you myself" I groaned and sat at the edge of the bed . I feel pity for your boyfriend or husband . How's he going to handle you " I looked down at her who was unwrapping the food.  He is handling me very well" she smiled sarcastically and my mind clicked at her sentence . Are you flirting with me---" She pushed the crumbled piece of bread into my mouth .

As if you don't sometimes " She then took the piece into her mouth . Didn't have your lunch " I asked and she blushed . This looks delicious " I smiled at her embarrassed face . You seem different , today . Did you poison my food or are you on drugs " I gasped dramatically and she rolled her eyes .

I am done " she declared and I looked at her who was eating like a hungry bunny a few minutes ago . You lied to me " I crossed my hands . What " she wiped her lips then looked at me . That you had your lunch . If you have already then why are you eating like a pig " she glared while I smirked . I was waiting for my dad but he didn't show up so " She placed the food packages into the dustbin . Sure " I mumbled .

Do you want to sleep with me "

What ?No "

Don't click your dirty mind ,Miss Yn . I am asking about if---"

I am afraid of thunderstorms"

I laughed looking at her who was peeking inside my room from time to time but embarrassed to come and asked for help. She is the perfect definition of stubborn . Come here , how long are you planning to stand there , looking like a ghost " I purposely teased her . She walked fastly before laying on the bed .

Good night , Miss Yn " I smirked , knowing that she had a habit of cuddling and this thunderstorm is not helping anymore . I waited for her to grab me and snuggle into me but her ego . Let's not talk about it . I shift a little towards her when a thunder strike and she turns to hug me immediately . I am really afraid of this shit , help me " she clings onto me . I pull her closer into my embrace and kiss her forehead . It's okay , I am here and you are completely safe with me " Her body relaxes .

I roam my hands around her tshirt and speak . No Bra , Are you trying to seduce me " She shutters . It's not like that " I smile down at her . You are beautiful ,Yn " I suddenly blurred then regretted looking at her expressionless face . I know " She spoke after a while then snuggled into my chest . Sure " I mumbled,done with her attitude .  Good night , Mr. Rude" she joked.

Good night ,Miss Arrogant" I played along .