11

Taehyung

2:00am " I mumbled and looked at the door which was closed all over the day . She didn't even eat nor walk outside her room. I shouldn't have slapped her . Mr Kim , what are you doing here at this time " Mr lee came through his office room . I bowed in respect . Sir , Miss Lee didn't have her dinner so I was waiting for her " He looked at me then the plate filled with food in my hands .

Maybe she had her dinner with her friends . Don't worry about her she will be fine and sleeping now . You should also go to your bed . I nodded and left from there.

I sighed and threw the food inside the dustbin and walked outside via back door of the kitchen . I sat on the chair looking at the sky which was twinkling with stars exactly opposite to my life . I don't even have anyone to miss or remember . I am a loner " I laughed at myself . Suddenly a shooting star crossed and I whispered yelled . I want----

Yn"

My brows twisted in confusion when the lights of the kitchen brighten and she appeared near the freedge . My eyes enlarged when I realised I missed my wish . Fucking hell " I ran inside the kitchen and looked at her who was struggling with finding food in the kitchen .

Do you want me to help you " She flinched horribly while I suppressed my laughed . She turned to me with an embarassed face then again busy with her business . Do you want me to cook food for you" I whispered crouching near to her . She immediately pushed me and I fell on the floor hardly . Don't pretend that nothing happened this morning , Mr Kim" She harshly closed the fridge .

I am sorry ,yn . I can't even think to slap you " I followed behind her . But you did anyway " She turned, folding her arms . I cursed when my eyes fell over her visible nipples. It's not the fucking time , bro .get over it  . I chanted by her fingers snapped me from my dirty thoughts .

You are talking to me not to my boobs "

She raised her eyebrows while I looked at her amused , mostly at her boldness . But they want to have a good conversation with me " Her nipples harden and more visible from her thin fabric . I took steps towards her while she took few steps back . I immediately grabbed her hands and lifted her in my arms before placing her on the kitchen 's slab .

Taehyung , leave me before I kill you with my own hands . You fucking bastard , how dare you " She whispered and  slapped me continuously all over my face . She stopped when she realised what she was doing . She placed her both palms on my burning cheeks and put her forehead against mine . You are disgusting , a very bad person . You slapped me . Noone had ever laid a finger on me " She yelled between her sob and I silently took all her venomous words .

What you want me to do . I will do whatever you want me to do but just don't asked me to kill Jennie . She is someone so important to me not like you think about us . It's just we had a casual conversation then suddenly you popped out of nowhere and accused me and your friend " I spoke , although I lied few parts but I cannot tell her more about me but her ignorance is sometimes intolerable . She looked at me for a moment then smiled which was more like a forced .

Then show me with your lips , how sorry you are "

My lips collided with her with a very fast pace . I stood between her legs and grabbed her nape , deepening the hot kiss which we both were reciprocating at the same time . Her tongue roamed all over my jaw line while my  one hand cupped her breast harshly . She moaned near my neck and nipped at my skin . She sucked on my neck while her hands were unbuttoning my jean button . I took her hands and guided her on my neck before kissing her ,it's was mostly like we are eating each other out with our mouth all over each other . I broke the kiss before walking towards the fridge .

What are you doing  " She followed me and looked at the vegetables basket which was carrying by my hands .

Let me feed you my speciality "