6

Are you sure you are going to wear this " he spoke looking at me . An annoyed sigh escaped my mouth . What's wrong with you ? Damn ! Just behave like a bodyguard not some possesive idiot" . I applied a red lipstick along with my Blue mascara .

Exactly ! I am your Body- guard , so I'm just doing my business " He innocently pouted . Shut up with your shit " . I rolled my eyes and he laughed .

La pino Hotel" he whispered and I looked at him . We are here " he announced and unbuckle his seat belt . Wait" I grab his jacket slightly ,he turned and looked at me with a frown on his face .

Give me a hickey"

His lips parted in pure shock but soon turned into his infamous smirk. Are you that desperate to make love with me " he started massaging my thighs. I slapped his hand which was on my thighs and he lowly growled.

I don't make love ,I just fuck to ease my impulsive hormones "

Woah! Are you into  Fifty shades"

Taehyung!!!

I yelled , seriously this hot guy is getting on my nerves . Taehyung! I just want a hickey and if you are not able to give me .I am going to ask someone " I turn to look outside the window while unbuckling my belt .

Yn , look at me "

Wha---

As  I turned towards him , he slammed his lips on mine . He cupped my cheeks with his both hands . He smoothly lift me from my seat and I parted my mouth in shock . He slipped his tongue inside my mouth, sucking the life out of me .

His thumb traced my perking nipples, making me moan in his mouth . He broke the kiss and run his tongue all over my neck , giving sloppy kisses.  I grab his hairs tightly as he bitted on my clavicle bones . Again he ran his tongue to smoothen my pain, giving  me pleasure .

His hands went inside my panties and I again gasped at his cold touch. Taehyun--" he stop me by pushing his thumb inside my mouth . Suck "  he spoke in his deep husky voice I nodded like an obedient puppy .

I bite his thumb as he rubbed my wet clitoris . My chest puffed and my head went backward.  I opened and looked at him with my uneven breathe . He smirked before taking my clothed nipple inside his mouth and sucked .I moaned as I reach my high .oh! God ,what the hell am I doing!

I pushed him and he smiled looking at me . You look like a mess " He tugged my hair behind my ears . A beautiful mess" he whispered . Okay! Let's go " I averted my eyes from his intense gaze and he hummed.

Hello Mr Kim " I shook my hand with him .he kissed my hand before making me sit on the table.  Gentleman!

You can call me Jin  "