Part 3

The next morning, Lizzie's pinch marks were almost healed. She got out of bed, did hygiene, and got ready for the day. After she was finished she went to her porch and opened the doors. She sat down on a chair. Octavia came in yawning and stretching.

"Good morning." she greeted her. 

"Good morning." Lizzie said smiling.

"You feeling better?" Octavia asked as she put down her servo for Lizzie to step in. Lizzie stood and walked over and got in. 

"I'm feeling great." Lizzie said happily.

"That's great. I like the change in attitude." Octavia told her as she walked out of her garage. 

'Well new day, new start." she said. Octavia smiled.  When they got to the cafetorium soldiers were chatting and up and about. Octavia set Lizzie down and she got her food. She went to the the autobot hanger and and went to her spot on the second floor of the railing.

"Morning Lizzie." Bee greeted her. 

"Morning Bee!" Lizzie smiled. 

"You must have had a attitude switch last night while you were asleep." Drift said.

"Indeed. Also new day, new start." Lizzie told him. 

"That your motto or something?" Hound asked, cigar moving in his mouth.

"You could say that." Lizzie said. 

"Well it's very suspicious to me." Crosshairs said.

"I have nothing to hide." she said calmly. Prime came inside and everyone looked at him.

"We have a mission to do.  A rouge teen and a decepticon were spotted in London and must be dealt with." He told them. Lizzie perked up at the word, 'rouge teen'.  How odd, she thought. 

"Can I jo-" she started to ask.

"No. You may not come." Prime interrupted her.

"I can handle the teen." she said as she took a bite of toast.

"Hmm. Very well. You may come." Lizzie smiled. "Lennox and his men are accompanying us. There were also spotting of decepticons in Sweden. We move out in 20. Let's go." Prime said.

"Is this a spilt up mission? If so I'm with Lizzie." Octavia told him.

"I'll go with Drift, Hound and Crosshairs." Bee told Prime. He nodded and  Lizzie finished her breakfast and went to her room and got her gear, swords, and other weapons. When she came to the main big hanger everyone was boarding planes. Lizzie got on the plane with Optimus and Octavia and the doors closed and they got to the runway. They soon got the sky and got airborne. 

"Thanks for letting me come." she whispered to Prime.  

"You nervous for you know.." Lennox asked.

"It being my first ? I mean yeah! But this actually-" she started but shut her mouth. For this was her first team mission but she did a lot of secret missions on her own time. A few hours later they arrived in a field and all deplaned. 

"All right! Listen up!" Lennox shouted and everyone gathered around. "We were given info that the next attack will be near a village ten minutes from here. Stay alert!" They all moved out and walked toward the village. Once they all got there they got into position and Lizzie changed form to warrior mode.(Pics below)