CHAPTER . 3

A/N : Apologies for the cliffhanger, I just absolutely love them. Enjoy!

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

ANNS POV:

him.

It was none other than Chishiya.

My eyes only glared daggers at him, still remembering that if Kuina didn't remember, nor the likelihood of Chishiya would be either.. It doesn't add up, why would I be the only one to remember? How doesn't Kuina remember? ..

CHISHIYAS POV:

Readjusting my hospital clothes, I leaned against the wall in the far corner of the cafeteria, watching Kuina and Ann. "Were not inseparable in the games, not inseparable in the real world either.." he chuckled, his head tilting back to lean against the wall. "..Typical."

KUINAS POV:

Out of pure curiosity, my eyes followed to where Ann was looking, a short blonde haired male, that could possibly age around the same as me. My eyes narrowed watching the exchanged glance, but it didn't seem he was only looking at Ann, he was looking at me too.

Ever so slightly confused why he was just stood there alone, watching us both in a world of our own with eachother. I lightly tapped Ann on the shoulder to get her attention, feeling somewhat jealous of her looking at anyone but myself.

ANNS POV:

My attention went back to Kuina, her whole expression softening just at the simple sight of her..

There was something about her that just made Ann feel good about herself, was it that she was so kind to her before that even now she doesn't remember her she treats her the same... Maybe I could tell her everything and get my Kuina back, the Kuina that I knew and loved and still do love even more that I get to live here, alive, with her.

My eyes just explored all over every inch of her, completely taken to her as she used to be before they came here.

Kuina may have not died, but our bond did. I would do anything to have that back, it was so pure and good.. I would want nothing more than to have her remember everything again..

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

A/N : Hey lovelies! Just wanted to do a quick update but I feel like I'll make the next chapter more intense.

If you have any suggestions reply here !