CHAPTER . 4

A/N : their is going to be the slightest bit of gayness here and there .. soooo, enjoy !

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

ANNS POV:

"Hm? What is it?" she finally spoke up, wondering why Kuina wanted her attention the second it was off of her.

She seemed hesitant in her response, her face looking off to the side in the slightest bit of embarrassment. "Uhh.. nothing.." after Kuina replied, she almost instantly had her head down to her food to eat.

Deciding to have her own fun with this, she leaned forward over the table to her, moving away the plates so she didn't get it down the front of the hospital gown. "I don't see that as nothing.."

KUINAS POV:

I froze up by the sudden closeness of her, I opened my mouth to say something but then just deciding against it.

I tried on distracting myself from something just past Ann, her eyes locking on it deciding to not stop staring at it even if her life depended on it.

ANNS POV:

I raised an eyebrow at her reaction, grabbing her chin gently, turning her face towards hers. "Something the matter?"

An amused look was painted all over her face looking down into her eyes, almost getting lost in her brown eyes.

KUINAS POV:

I pulled my face away, blushing harder than ever, shaking her head before getting up forgetting to pick up her phone, running back off to her room.

ANNS POV:

My eyes followed her as she ran off out the cafeteria, chuckling from her reaction, looking down to her phone picking it up...

KUINAS POV:

I ran back into my room more or less limped there as fast as she could've, jumping onto her bed, her face sinking down into her pillow on the bed still thinking of what happened not even a few moments ago.

Was this crush true? Did she actually like me..? Have a I met her before... In a dream, or somewhere else..

ANNS POV:

Lightly knocking on Kuina's room door, I entered analysing the situation of her laying on her stomach, her face being buried into the pillow.

Making my way over to the bed, I sat the phone down on the beside cabinet. "Theirs no need to ask for my number by the way, I already put it in your phone." their was almost a smug look about her in saying that.

Kuina turned over on her side, looking up at me, her face the darkest shade of red you could ever imagine it being. "H-how did you..?" she trailed off.

"Oh, it was easy." I replied, it wasn't easy at all but I remember her pin number being brought up in one of her conversations when she ranted off about her father looking through her phone.

She rubbed her eyes, getting strained from the light before sitting up in the bed. "How did you know where my room was.. I didn't tell you.." she asked, "Your limping isn't exactly that fast enough for me to not keep up with."

KUINAS POV:

I gave her a 'really?' look, rolling my eyes at her only earning a chuckle from her.

"Why do you think I'd need your number anyway.." I said, ever so slightly huffy from her limping joke.

"Well, when we get the clear.. Maybe we could go out sometime, to a bar or shopping day.. I don't mind either or, I thought it'd be nice." Ann replied, not a sign of lying either. "Ah, alright. That'd be nice."

ANNS POV:

I smiled to her liking the idea ever so slightly, clearing her throat. "I better get off and let you rest.."

I turned off to walk away, but I felt myself being pulled back by a hand in mine. I looked round, seeing it was Kuina holding my hand. "What's up?" I questioned.

She looked from me shyly, releasing my hand, I felt a bit downed by it but I didn't mind because it was her. "Nothing, nothing... Sorry.. You better get back to your room to rest too." I nodded in response to her, leaving the room back to mine.

Once I got back, I lay down on my bed staring up at the ceiling above. All I could find myself was thinking of her..

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

A/N : A bit longer from my usual ones but I hoped you liked it <3