Contest

Y/n's POV:

I was sleeping ever so peacefully when all of the sudden my best friend had to jump on me to wake me up. "GET UR ASS UP!" "Mmmmm why???" I said in my morning voice still being tired. "BECAUSE BESTIE THE BOYS POST TODAY!" With hearing those words I was immediately up and out of bed getting ready. I decided to go simple and put on some merch of The Boys. I was wearing a pear of sweatpants and a hoodie from them. I had always enjoyed their content. When I got down stairs Ash was sitting on the couch with snacks and a stupid grin on her face. Just by that I knew there was something up. "What did you do?" I ask. "Nothing....why would you ask that?" "Because of that stupid grin you have on your face." "Oh! I'm just excited that they posted!" "That makes sense.." Me and Ash had always loved The Boys channel so when they posted in would turn into a binge series of their old videos plus the new one. As soon as I sat down and got comfortable Ash turned on the new video. I was happy because they were all doing a video together, and I don't mean like video calling and reacting to stuff, I mean like they could hug each other and every! It had been forever since they filmed like that. As the video started and the sponsor came on I went on my phone to check twitter because they usually post something every day. When I went on it I saw one word... "Enter here>". I was confused but the video started again and I kept watching. Around the end of the video Eddie and the boys pop up. "HEY PEDEJOS AND PENDEJAS! We have something to tell you all!" Eddie said. "We have decided that we are doing a contest and we will pick at random someone to come and stay with us for 3 weeks.. You heard it right 3 weeks. We might film we might just be stupid like perusal, all depends on your personality!" Juicy said right after him. Ash looked at me and showed me that she already entered the contest on twitter. I went on and was unsure if I should enter or not. The video had stopped and was now playing their outro. I ended up entering the contest not really sure if it was a good idea because I had work to do and so did Ash. 

*Time Skip brought to you by Juicy's 'No No Square'*

*Still Y/n's POV*

After we had binge watched like 20% of their old videos it  was already like 8:25 pm. "Jeez! Time flew by fast!" I exclaimed. "It sure did! Anyways they said while you were deciding wether or not to enter the contest they would post who won in their next video! And whoever wins gets to bring a plus one if they want to." "So wait what you're saying is that if I hypothetically win because I know I won't I could bring you?!?!" "Yep and if I win then I could bring you!" When I heard this information I was very happy. Then the moment had to get ruined by a phone call from work.......

"Hey we need you to come in today..."

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everybody! I know that if u saw my last book I didn't finish it.... I apologize greatly! I had ran out of ideas... so I started this book! I would like to thank everybody who read it though if they are here or even if they aren't here! I apologize for not finishing it and leaving you on a cliff hanger! But I promise to finish this book! If it's the last thing I do!

You are all beautiful/handsome/whatever you prefer if not those and I am proud of you!

(641 words)