Who is that?

Y/n's POV:

We are all laughing and having fun (By we I mean the boys and Ash). "We should show you the rooms you will be staying in." Eddie said while trying to catch his breath from the joke Ash just made of Mully being a dickhead.... It was very random, nobody knew why they said it. It was very off topic, like we were talking about dogs and Ash out of the blue said "You know Mully you can be a dickhead sometimes" Nobody knew why they said that..... I personally think it was an intrusive thought and it won. Anyway me and Ash agreed with Eddie and took our bags and followed him upstairs. He told me to wait for a second so Ash walked with him to a room, dropped their bags and said thank you. Eddie walked over to me. "Ok follow me. Your room is next to Narrator's." "Ok. Hey random question. Even when you aren't filming why do you call Narrator, Narrator?" Eddie laughs and opens another door and we walked to the other end of the hallway. "We honestly don't know. I guess we like it, but also we got used to calling him that." He said while laughing. I started laughing with him. "Yeah that makes sense." Eddie then opened a door and let me walk through. "This is going to be your room." I walk in and it is a beautiful y/f/c walls, and same bed sheet/blanket color. "Wow... this is beautiful." Eddie laughs. "Thank you. Ok well when your ready you can come back downstairs and we can talk about things we can do while your here!" "Ok, again thank you." "Of course! Ok we will be downstairs when your ready to come down ok?" "Ok. I will be down in just a couple minutes." "Ok." And with that Eddie walked away leaving me to get used to the room. I got some stuff like my computer and chargers out and laid out so I could answer emails and stuff. I walk back downstairs and immediately get ran into by Ash. "Why... every time you see me is it a must that you have to try to kill me?" "Yes, yes it is!" All the boys started laughing at how me and Ash argued of her trying to kill me. "Ok so things we can do while your here." We all sat and thought for a minute then my phone went off. We all stop and all of them look at me. We all laughed at how they all looked at me at the same time. I picked up my phone only to see a text from my old friends that I haven't seen in forever. The text I got was from my 2 friends Nash and Kiwan. We always called Nash, Nash, and Kiwan, Kiwi. The texts said things along the lines of different types of congrats and such. Ash knew by how happy I looked who texted. "Kiwi and Nash?" Ash asked while smiling. "Yep" "Who?" All the boys asked at the same time. "Oh they are old friends of ours. We met them in middle school and have been friends ever since, but lost contact after college." "Oh well I'm glad you all got back in contact!" "Yeah me too. They were our best friends." Ash said while having a smile from ear to ear happy that they contacted us. It had been ages since we had last seen them. I texted back saying thanks. We texted back and forth for a bit reminiscing on the good old memories and laughing at each of them. Me and Ash told a lot of them to the boys. The boys were very easy to talk to. It was like we had known them forever, but something about when Narrator laughed..... something inside me came alive..... I can't like him right? We only just met.......

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! So I FINALLY have someone to proof read my work and there is a lot of mistakes that are being fixed. I apologize for that. I hope you are enjoying and a shout out to 

@Andreaismynameyall for helping me proof read this!

Ok I love you guys, I like you guys, and I'm proud of you! Don't forget to take care of yourself and drink plenty of water!