part 2

The mission was simple. First, sneak into the underground bunker of PULE cheese. Then, grab as much as they can and run away. After his timely capture, Chuck untied him and dragged him away. He had to admit, he liked how rough Chuck treated him, but he wasn't about to admit it. They spilled onto the sidewalk outside. Jyp doubled over on the sidewalk, coughing and rubbing his wrists where the ropes had dug into him. "are you ok?" Chuck asked. Jyp looked deep into the muscular mouse's eyes and saw something he didn't expect in the rat's retinas. Was he... concerned about him? Jyp felt himself blush. He looked away, tucking his hair behind his ear as he did so. "Y- yeah," he stuttered. He picked himself off the sidewalk. "Where is PULE cheese's headquarters?" "In a country called South Korea," chuck said, his voice deep and monotone. "it's run by a man named Jungkook." "j-j-j-j-jungkook?" Jyp said. "Jeon jungkook?" Jyp had heard rumors about the man Jungkook before. People say his obession with cheese is rivaled only by his idol career. If he really was the man behind PULE cheese, JYP had no problem believing that it was one of the biggest cheese companies in the business. and if they were robbing his bunker........ "you don't need to worry," Chuck said, cutting off JYP's thoughts. "I'll be there to protect you." jyp felt this heart thump in his chest. "t-thank you," he mumbled shyly. "No problem," Chuck said, glancing away. Was it his imagination, or did JYP see a bit of blush beneath the mouse's gray fur? "L-let's just go to Korea," Jyp said, pushing past the well-bodied rodent. "I'll groove into a portal there." 

TO BE CONTINUED...