part 4

As JYP and Chuck stood in the long corridor of the bunker, they thought to themselves why the bunker even was a corridor. At the end of the corridor stood a very attractive man with a well defined frame of about 6"3. This man was of course Jeon Jungkook himself. Suddenly a god-awful smell filled the narrow hallway. Chuck coughed and wheezed, trying not to fall to the floor where JYP already resided. "How did you know we were coming?" Chuck managed to speak between coughs. "Lucky for me, I have eyes inside JYPE. My own Jimin was already snooping around JYPE for new comeback information, when he happened to see you scouting the area. You looked quite suspicious to begin with, so Jimin reported you to me. We looked on the secret agency data-base and found that you are affiliated with The Cheese Mafia. As I happen to have a bunker of exquisite cheese, I decided to keep eyes on you. We saw you do everything. And now we have you trapped." Chuck begins to sway and then finally falls to a heap on the floor. 

Chuck wakes up in a dark, damp room, feeling lost and disoriented. He is blindfolded, but he can feel breathing on the back of his neck. He shoves whatever is on him off. But he then hears sniffles of distress coming from whatever he just pushed. He quickly takes his blindfold off and is mortified to see that he has pushed over the very special person that he was meant to protect. JYP sits up, then starts to sob uncontrollably. Chuck rushes to his aid and wraps him in a warm embrace. He smells faintly of aged champagne. "It's okay." the rat whispers in JYP's ear. "I have you. You're safe now." JYP feels himself wrap around the firm animal. "I-I-I'm really scared." JYP whispers between sobs. He nuzzles into the crook of the mouse's shoulder. "Look at me." says Chuck, "As long as I live, I promise nothing will come to harm you. I swear on it." Blinking between tears, JYP nods. "Now let's find a way out of here."

TO BE CONTINUED..........