part 3

As JYP & Chuck stepped through the portal, they marveled at the large city around them. JYP suddenly stumbled out of the portal, as he fell, he felt a muscular paw wrap around his waist. Chuck pulled him up and kept him for a brief moment, then let go of him. They continued on, until they reached a large building in the center of Seoul City. The building appeared to be the BigHit Head Quarters, but they knew something sinister lurked beneath. Chuck pulled JYP aside to give him the details. "Our mission is to infiltrate the facility, take out the workers without anyone seeing, then bag the cheese and run. And do all this without getting caught." "JYP, I know your groovy moves are very sought after in the criminal community. As I know it you are able to create portals with the power of your grooviness. "Yes." JYP responded. "But it takes a large amount of energy to do. And the only way to replenish said energy is through.. sexual tension. Which is why I have 20 wives." JYP blushed. "What does this have to do with me?" Chuck asked with a concerned look on his face. "I-i-i-i-i-i-i need you to....create...t-t-t-tension.." JYP stuttered. Chuck's face turned as red as a tomato. "I-if that is the only way...I-i-i-i shall do my best..." They head through a portal that directly leads into the bunker. They step out, not prepared by what they see next...

TO BE CONTINUEd...