13. I am disgusted with myself

" Tay what's wrong ?", New asked with a cute tone seeing that Tay was trying to keep a distance. Right now they were in the room that they hung out in but Tay wouldn't look at New.

" Are you pretending like Win as well ?", Tay asked with a pout.

" Does it look like I am pretending ?", New asked with curious eyes.

Which made Tay turn to him and look deep in his eyes.

" Don't play games and tell me straight to the point ", Tay said.

New leaned in and kissed Tay. His tongue went back and forth in Tay's mouth as his hands started to unbutton Tay's shirt. When Win pulled out he brought his mouth closer to Tay's ear and whispered,

" If you think I am pretending then why don't you find out ."

With that New gently bites Tay's ear making him moan.

Tay pushes New to the sofa . New took deep breaths as he looked into Tay's eyes.

" I guess I should ", Tay said as he leaned in for another kiss.

Getting a taste of each other. Tay removes New's shirt and feels his body , as New shivers.

" What ?", Tay asked with a smirk.

" It's cold ", New said with a smile.

" Don't worry it will be warm in some time ", Tay said as he sucked on New's body getting moans from him.

Tay gently holds onto New's hair and lifts him up. Tay takes of his clothes as he pushes his dick in New's mouth.
New sucked and licked Tay's thing as Tay caresses New's hair.

" Drink it completely ", Tay said as he cums into New's mouth.

New sucks in every last thing and gives a last lick to the grown thing as Tay bits his lips.
He leans closer to New before saying slowly ,

" Good boy ."

New smiles as he is pushed back and his legs are lifted up. Tay puts some lube in his hand and inserts three fingers in New to loosen him up.

" Mmhh ... Ahhh , why did you put in three ", New asked as Tay kept his fingers in.

" To prepare you for everything ", Tay says as he pulls the fingers out and puts in his thing.
.
.
.

There was pure silence. Gun and New were sitting in the cafe. New had been silent the entire time and they even ignored Win.
Gun wanted to speak up but he was too scared looking at New's face.
The scene couldn't be more awkward that even Win entered the cafe knowing his friends are there.
He runs to them , his eyes red from crying and face pale. Gun looks at him but New just looks away.

" I am really sorry , I know I wasn't supposed to say anything. I won't make any excuses I know I just had to trust you guys but I was so darn afraid. I didn't want to see you hurt", Win says.

" But you are making excuses again ", New said in a deep tone sending shivers to both boys.

" New , let him be he hasn't gone through anything like this ", Gun said.

" Gone through what,  Bright didn't sleep with him he let him go your prediction was correct", New said in a quiet yell.

" Wait seriously , Bright let you go ?", Gun asked looking at Win who just nodded a yes.

" No wonder you are so angry ", Gun said.

" Why what happened ?", Win asked.

" He had to sleep with Tay to assure him that he wasn't fooling him like you fooled Bright", Gun said.