Family Time (Part 2)

Yellows POV:
I'm in my new room making the things go where they need to. My walls green and my bed's nice and I have a bunch of toys and stuff! I finish up and go to the other clump members room and they're finishing up too! Tonight's the night that we get to watch Sally's play tonight!

Third-Person POV:
The day passes as the night rolls around and the traffic light trio goes to the play and it's a very nice and entertaining play and when they go to leave, Frank stops Yellow and gives him a book of bugs and birds and he thanks him and the trio goes home and they eat dinner and start getting ready for bed.

Red's POV:
I wake up but I don't move first thing. I can only just look up at the ceiling...thoughts plague my mind as I start to question some things...

Where is Roy? How's the house?

I turn and look at Duck...was he always this nice to look at? My heart beats and I just want to cuddle and kiss him but I don't know if he'd like all that...if only he did I'd be so happy. I get up and see Yellow on the floor with a blanket. I smile as I go into the kitchen and start making breakfast as the other two wake up and they sit down and eat. I smile and start eating and I washing the dishes and we hear a knock on the door...

258 words and once again I'm very sorry for forgetting this story again it's just that I was burnt out and my summers over so yeah but I'll turn to keep my focus on this story.