Nightmares

Reds POV:
I open the door, there no one there. I must be imagining it. I still do look outside. I see Wally house, Home. It's staring at me. I close and lock the door, I go into the kitchen and start to cook breakfast. Then I hear it, gentle footsteps. I thought it was the pet. I then hear a clock ticking...We don't have any clocks. I turn around and see that blue clock with red hands and four yellow stripes. I pick it up. I can feel my skin start to rot but it isn't.

Ducks POV:
It's the third time this week! The boy is crying up in his room! I understand all of this is confusing and hell I'm not much better but...I don't know, he so much easier to deal with. I get up and enter his room, then as I sit on his bed and try to calm him down. The red one nearly busts the door down. He looks panicked. "Are you alright?" He pants as he walks over to the yellow one and he picks him up. What is with him?

Yellows POV:
I stare at the tall one. He has this look in his eyes, he holds me tight. I don't know how to feel about it. I just pat his shoulders. He puts me down. The feathered one stands. "What happened? You seem upset." He says. "There...there's something that I need to show you." He says. He walks the other one out of my room and he shows him something.

I get up and go to see what it is. It's that funny clock thing, he made me die. I stare at it. Why is he here? I just wanted freedom. Is that so hard to get?

300 words, I'm getting back into writing this story. Always happy holidays and good day or night!